• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,038
  • Days Won:  10

11 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Seeing that the PAC2 got a judge to not allow the 10 schools leaving to even have a meeting together, as a conference, I think some more movement is imminent.

WWW.INSIDEHIGHERED.COM

A state court in Washington on Monday granted a temporary restraining order that precludes the Pacific-12 Conference’s board from meeting tomorrow to potentially...

It is still my hope that OSU and WSU keep the Pac alive  and then add Boise State, Air Force, San Diego State, Fresno State, USF, Army, Navy, Tulane, Memphis, and ECU.

12 teams; easily the 5th best conference in the country.  And at 12 its easy to add more teams at a later date; perhaps Appalachian State and UTSA.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,783
  • Days Won:  3

16 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

add Boise State, Air Force, San Diego State, Fresno State, USF, Army, Navy, Tulane, Memphis, and ECU.

Troy, Univ of Tejas San Antonio, James Madison, Appalachian State & Coastal Carolina. 😎

Edited by WoolyBully

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,038
  • Days Won:  10

38 minutes ago, WoolyBully said:

Troy, Univ of Tejas San Antonio, James Madison, Appalachian State & Coastal Carolina. 😎

That would be something if the new PAC included James Madison and Coastal Carolina over USF. I think this board would explode.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,483
  • Days Won:  43

3 hours ago, WoolyBully said:

It is pretty cool seeing UTSA explode on the scene. Tons of fan support and they play in the AlamoDome. AAC hit a home run with that invite 

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,368
  • Days Won:  5

7 hours ago, USFBulls12 said:

Any new rumors for this massive thread? Is our game against Bama an audition for USF to join the SEC and CAG as new head coach of Alabama?

Tom Herman has already wrapped up that gig.  I heard that Bama brass was very impressed with the Owl's dominate win over Monmouth and hence forced Saban to retire at the end of the season

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,616
  • Days Won:  25

24 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

Tom Herman has already wrapped up that gig.  I heard that Bama brass was very impressed with the Owl's dominate win over Monmouth and hence forced Saban to retire at the end of the season

I thought Charlie was the coach in waiting. Realistically I see Lane Kiffin  replacing Saban when he retires in 2024 or 2034.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

if saban is healthy he isnt retiring

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

18 hours ago, belgianbull said:

It is still my hope that OSU and WSU keep the Pac alive  and then add Boise State, Air Force, San Diego State, Fresno State, USF, Army, Navy, Tulane, Memphis, and ECU.

South Florida which is not in South Florida will be in the Pacific AC, and couldn't be further away from the Pacific. Great. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,657
  • Days Won:  6

15 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

It is pretty cool seeing UTSA explode on the scene. Tons of fan support and they play in the AlamoDome. AAC hit a home run with that invite 

Agree.  Can't wait to walk into the AlamoDome for the first time on November 17th!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

13 minutes ago, Bullschmutz said:

South Florida which is not in South Florida will be in the Pacific AC, and couldn't be further away from the Pacific. Great. 

We are on the pacific SIDE of Florida at least.  West coast and east cost at the same time!

• Haha 1