• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

19 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

Let's see if USF can win a game (FBS level game) before we worry too much about anything else.

Yes exactly. I’m going to table the realignment rumors until after the Navy game. And if USF is 3-2, I’m going to find more realignment rumors to post. If not then I’m am done with this fantasy realignment BS.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

5 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Yes exactly. I’m going to table the realignment rumors until after the Navy game. And if USF is 3-2, I’m going to find more realignment rumors to post. If not then I’m am done with this fantasy realignment BS.

I wonder what the o/u is on the next post?

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

54 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Acceptance is the first step. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,588
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Grateful Dad said:

No Thank You Reaction GIF

3 hours ago, Grateful Dad said:

I have not missed dealing with their fans.  Let's not reestablish a bad relationship.  I'd like people to never think of us and UCF together.

Let me clarify, I didn’t mean it as an easy win. I meant it as a no brainer for an ooc scheduling aspect. I mean the game draws fans, just not ours. There is one guaranteed ooc game, then we just need the paid P5 2 for 1s that we have been doing and one more.

Or, we could just schedule all Florida ooc opponents that are FBS and would have us on their schedule. Save some money on travel.

• Content Count:  2,921
  • Days Won:  33

21 minutes ago, Peatearpan said:

Or, we could just schedule all Florida ooc opponents that are FBS and would have us on their schedule. Save some money on travel.

Love the idea, but the reality would be that we'd only see UCF and FIU in our OCS.

Wouldn't mind a 1 for 2 that we have with UF and Miami, but they aren't going to agree to that when we move into the OCS.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,140
  • Days Won:  39

41 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

Wouldn't mind a 1 for 2 that we have with UF and Miami, but they aren't going to agree to that when we move into the OCS.

I'm okay with that!

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  103
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, John Lewis said:

Love the idea, but the reality would be that we'd only see UCF and FIU in our OCS.

Wait a minute.  I thought the OCS was the greatest thing since sliced bread and was going to fix everything.  Now you're telling us that UF nor Miami will schedule a Home and Home series if we play in our own OCS?  Next thing you're going to tell us is Florida State and UCF won't play us Home and Home either.  I guess we'll just have to settle for FAU, Charlotte, UNT, etc.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,140
  • Days Won:  39

3 minutes ago, BullShirt said:

Wait a minute.  I thought the OCS was the greatest thing since sliced bread and was going to fix everything.

It's going to fix some things.  In my opinion, we don't schedule games like UM and UF on the regular so it is better have an appropriately sized stadium that is expandable until a realignment is in our favor.

• Content Count:  2,921
  • Days Won:  33

3 minutes ago, BullShirt said:

Wait a minute.  I thought the OCS was the greatest thing since sliced bread and was going to fix everything.  Now you're telling us that UF nor Miami will schedule a Home and Home series if we play in our own OCS?  Next thing you're going to tell us is Florida State and UCF won't play us Home and Home either.  I guess we'll just have to settle for FAU, Charlotte, UNT, etc.

The OCS fixes many things. 

FSU, UF, and Miami are not going to schedule true home and homes with us since the 1 for 2 precedent has already been established with UF and Miami. That could certainly change if we move to a better league.

If we schedule UCF, then we shouldn't ask, or accept, anything less that 1 for 1.