• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,099
  • Days Won:  39

1 minute ago, Brad said:

Hmm. probably a WaWa guy...

There are wawas in TB now so I guess that could be a thing.  They are die hards.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,270
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Ban this clown 

If the hoi polloi would like to dine on rock sandwiches, I do not begrudge them of that but they are objectively gross and Publix is the AAC of grocery stores.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

12 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Pub subs are gross 

this christmas GIF

• Haha 2

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,051
  • Days Won:  469

ouch bull GIF

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

There are wawas in TB now so I guess that could be a thing.  They are die hards.

What if I told you there was no need to be bound by the chains of eating at gas stations and grocery stores and there is a whole world of dining options where people actually specialize is doing something and do it much better?

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,099
  • Days Won:  39

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

If the hoi polloi would like to dine on rock sandwiches, I do not begrudge them of that but they are objectively gross and Publix is the AAC of grocery stores.

I could see you not liking the subs (no one is perfect) but Publix is definitely not the AAC.  Now you are making wild claims.

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

What if I told you there was no need to be bound by the chains of eating at gas stations and grocery stores and there is a whole world of dining options where people actually specialize is doing something and do it much better?

Like a Michelin star sub shop?

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

2 hours ago, USF_Bullsharks said:

ACC needs to hold a formal vote. Imagine going to court as FSU against the GoR and exiting the ACC and the ACC presents evidence that FSU actively voted against increasing the conference's revenue. 

"Hi yes, the ACC did not actively work in FSU's best interests"

"Uh, it says here you voted against the ACC working in your best interests"

"... No comment"

is this behavior in a way kind of like what Pitt and Syracuse did to the Big East (although I think they were working with ESPN all along).  I recall Pitt and Syracuse holding out on the Big East contract while they were working to get out of the Big East and into the ACC the whole time.  All orchistrated by ESPN.  Only difference was that back then it was a clever and novel deception.  Now it is the normal way of doing things in conference realignment.  Those guys were ahead of their time.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,241
  • Days Won:  0

23 minutes ago, puc86 said:

The Aac of grocery stores is more like a run down gas station with microwave burritos and hot dogs that have been rolling since yesterday, with several addicts passed out in the parking lot. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I could see you not liking the subs (no one is perfect) but Publix is definitely not the AAC.  Now you are making wild claims.

Like a Michelin star sub shop?

That sounds delicious but I was thinking more along the lines of well ranked local places in any location, if gun to my head I had to pick a chain place I guess today I would pick Firehouse. What is special about anything that Publix does with their subs? Use concrete in the bread, have chicken tenders available and use boar's head (that is available to anyone)?

As for  the Publix portion they are definitely AAC and just because they have kept in only lower G5 competition that is even worse does not change the fact that they are not great by any stretch of the imagination.

WWW.FOODANDWINE.COM

Our favorite places to shop for groceries across the country, including beloved regional supermarket chains like Publix, H-E-B, New Seasons, and more.

3 minutes ago, DontPushMe said:

The Aac of grocery stores is more like a run down gas station with microwave burritos and hot dogs that have been rolling since yesterday, with several addicts passed out in the parking lot. 

I think both find themselves as top of the middle, which is fine, I just don't feel pretend to celebrate it simply because I see it as my only option.