• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,241
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, KB said:

Thanks for posting UCF guy.  Us USF fans would have never been able to find and post this tweet from this obscure reporter.  Best of luck in your game Thursday night. 

It's unbelievably pathetic, bordeline sad that ucf fans still come here. Is your life that bad that you need this type of validation? 

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

More pro USF to ACC takes…

A64BAA22-D2A5-424B-8F33-097B032D8501.png

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Bull Matrix said:

More pro USF to ACC takes…

A64BAA22-D2A5-424B-8F33-097B032D8501.png

Good to know that "TwatterSuc30712" has got our backs.

• Haha 3
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,621
  • Days Won:  25

7 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

8074D446-E956-4DA3-8BE9-31EE2304F1DA.png

Thre is no way they want to add the pac4 plus smu, sdsu, memphis, utsa, tulsa, rice, and USF unless they want to become the new AAC.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,578

54 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Thre is no way they want to add the pac4 plus smu, sdsu, memphis, utsa, tulsa, rice, and USF unless they want to become the new AAC.

Exactly. Maybe some of those PAC teams and 2-3 of the G5 teams listed above.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  61
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, DontPushMe said:

It's unbelievably pathetic, bordeline sad that ucf fans still come here. Is your life that bad that you need this type of validation? 

What is even more pathetic is that you have no idea what ties I have to usf.........

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

I know AAU isn't everything, but when it comes to the ACC eventually backfilling, I'm thinking they're going to prefer AAU over non-AAU. And that often gets lost in these discussions. ESPECIALLY if they onboard Stanford and Cal as expected. Culturally, the ACC fancies itself as a genteel, educated, southeastern basketball and football conference. 

If USF can manage to not suck terribly the next two years (like, be .500 on average), I think AAU schools USF and Tulane, and UConn, are the next three in line. USF especially if FSU leaves. 

I may be in the minority here, but I don't think Memphis ever gets into the ACC, primarily due to academics. If they do, it'll be after USF, Tulane, and UConn. But Memphis just feels more like a Big 12 school to me. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,578

14 minutes ago, TallyBull said:

I know AAU isn't everything, but when it comes to the ACC eventually backfilling, I'm thinking they're going to prefer AAU over non-AAU. And that often gets lost in these discussions. ESPECIALLY if they onboard Stanford and Cal as expected. Culturally, the ACC fancies itself as a genteel, educated, southeastern basketball and football conference. 

If USF can manage to not suck terribly the next two years (like, be .500 on average), I think AAU schools USF and Tulane, and UConn, are the next three in line. USF especially if FSU leaves. 

I may be in the minority here, but I don't think Memphis ever gets into the ACC, primarily due to academics. If they do, it'll be after USF, Tulane, and UConn. But Memphis just feels more like a Big 12 school to me. 

B12 really focused on basketball this go around. So Memphis does make sense there.

I would very much like to see WVU, UConn, USF be part of the next round of ACC expansion. Who’s to say that the ACC won’t focus on the central/western time zones though to cover all time zones.