• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

11 minutes ago, WoolyBully said:

The first statement may be very accurate. USF is being mentioned by no one. At the same time, however, U of SF may indeed be doing "their part", but that doesn't mean that there is reciprocity. You can raise your hand until your rotator cuff is shot, but that doesn't mean the teacher's going to call on YOU. 

“Their part” includes not being a complete **** stain when it comes down to the success of the programs.  They clearly are not doing their part 

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

10 minutes ago, WoolyBully said:

The first statement may be very accurate. USF is being mentioned by no one. At the same time, however, U of SF may indeed be doing "their part", but that doesn't mean that there is reciprocity. You can raise your hand until your rotator cuff is shot, but that doesn't mean the teacher's going to call on YOU. 

I guess it depends on what conference you are hoping USF to join. If it is the big 12 good luck with that. I do believe Harlan may have burn that bridge a long time ago. It went so bad that big 12 officials probably leaked out the spelling errors on the USF application for the big 12. If I had to rate USF chances at a big 12 invite i would say maybe about a 5% chance. So with that said I’m going to trash the big 12 at every chance I can get lol 

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

23 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

I guess it depends on what conference you are hoping USF to join. If it is the big 12 good luck with that. I do believe Harlan may have burn that bridge a long time ago. It went so bad that big 12 officials probably leaked out the spelling errors on the USF application for the big 12. If I had to rate USF chances at a big 12 invite i would say maybe about a 5% chance. So with that said I’m going to trash the big 12 at every chance I can get lol 

The Big 12 didn't leak that. The ever-popular Joey Knight got his hands on a draft of the presentation through the Sunshine Law and the internet did the rest

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210

What are all of Kelly's supposed connections getting us.

Nothing.  

Conferences aren't even picking up USF's calls at this point.  

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

29 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

Nothing.  

link?

36 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

Nothing.  

Do you have any proof??

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210

No.  Just my opinion having watched USF for 10-15 years screw up everything conference related.

How many rejections do you need to see before you realize USF isn't getting it done. 

10 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

No.  Just my opinion having watched USF for 10-15 years screw up everything conference related.

How many rejections do you need to see before you realize USF isn't getting it done. 

Well we already been passed over at least twice by big 12 so you can see why  I’m not predicting USF to the big 12. They are off the list besides I do believe USF will do better 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

54 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Well we already been passed over at least twice by big 12 so you can see why  I’m not predicting USF to the big 12. They are off the list besides I do believe USF will do better 

I appreciate your optimism. Honestly I do. You may end up being wrong, but sports is supposed to be fun, so why not hope for the best? I'm still going to follow my school regardless of what conference it's in.