• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

I’d be so completely down for this. We have been able to schedule huge out of conference games on our own that will draw bigger attendances than Tulsa and SMU. But the TV deal that the AAC has with ESPN is nice exposure. 
Quick question, and follow me here, does USF need ESPN? Whats keeping USF from just broadcasting their own games on GoUSFBulls.com? That way we keep all ad revenue for our own. So if we schedule big programs and stream all the games our own, we could generate pretty good earnings. 

Do you understand how this all works?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

38 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Although I agree with your last sentiment about handling it if you felt that way, not sure about the fake fan stuff. If you break down what he's saying, it's not too far removed from what other fan(s)'s views are, it's just those other fan(s) are more eloquent in their presentation

It is more than him being stupid, he is trolling like an inbred, name one other poster that brings less to a thread(you can’t name me). 

12 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

I’d be so completely down for this. We have been able to schedule huge out of conference games on our own that will draw bigger attendances than Tulsa and SMU. But the TV deal that the AAC has with ESPN is nice exposure. 
Quick question, and follow me here, does USF need ESPN? Whats keeping USF from just broadcasting their own games on GoUSFBulls.com? That way we keep all ad revenue for our own. So if we schedule big programs and stream all the games our own, we could generate pretty good earnings. 

It’s hard enough to schedule as it is but imagine saying hey Bama play us at Ray Jay and you can have the game shown on our website!!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,089
  • Days Won:  469

4 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

It is more than him being stupid, he is trolling like an inbred, name one other poster that brings less to a thread(you can’t name me). 

You can just ignore it.  And ignore him. Sidetracking a topic to complain or to insult him is not helpful eithet, at all.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

46 minutes ago, slick1ru2 said:

Just rejoin the Sun Belt. Heck, usf is a founding member.

Lol aren’t we one of the founders of the AAC too? Well at least we have that going for us.

• Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,491
  • Days Won:  13

The Big 12 is about to be 16 . . . of course rumors circulate, so the "three different east cost media" could all be sharing what they heard on the grapevine.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,241
  • Days Won:  0

33 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

I think you're on to something. 

I think a great idea for us would be to go stadiumless as an independent and play only road payoff games. We'd be able to fill a schedule with away games at Clemson, Alabama, Texas, fsu etc and draw a lot of interest. Keep ourselves in the national spotlight and have a lot of televised games. Then we keep ourselves in people's minds in case an acc spot opens up. 

BTW if that troll comment by the other poster was directed at me, I'm a former student and have been posting here for nearly 20 years. Attended most games between 06 and 2012 or so. The direction we've gone in since then makes me confident that the best thing for the school and the athletic program is to shut down football, if they don't want to do my all road games strategy. 

5 minutes ago, DontPushMe said:

I think a great idea for us would be to go stadiumless as an independent and play only road payoff games. We'd be able to fill a schedule with away games at Clemson, Alabama, Texas, fsu etc and draw a lot of interest. Keep ourselves in the national spotlight and have a lot of televised games. Then we keep ourselves in people's minds in case an acc spot opens up. 

BTW if that troll comment by the other poster was directed at me, I'm a former student and have been posting here for nearly 20 years. Attended most games between 06 and 2012 or so. The direction we've gone in since then makes me confident that the best thing for the school and the athletic program is to shut down football, if they don't want to do my all road games strategy. 

Then you lack any sort of knowledge and clearly don’t understand the desire of the coaching staff, athletics or the majority of our fans. 

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

5 minutes ago, DontPushMe said:

I don’t doubt your conviction…. Yin needs Yang, whatever that means

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141
  • Days Won:  2

7 minutes ago, DontPushMe said:

This is not smart, sorry...