• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

2 hours ago, bullsonparade said:

Boats and Hoes, Boats and Hoes, gotta get me some Boats and Hoes

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

15 minutes ago, ArmyBull said:

Not a fan that this was leaked or that UCF is mentioned in our presentation.  Don't get that one bit.  But I will refrain from all the reasons that this is a bad sign.

The documents weren't "leaked," they were released because they are public records. As for the "mention" of UCF, it was innocuous - made only to point out that as large as Tampa's media market is standing alone, it forms part of a still larger super region.

Reading tea leaves is precisely that - reading tea leaves. We have absolutely no idea what the Big XII will decide, based on this presentation, or any other factors we may or may not know.

FWIW, I liked the presentations, and I don't believe my seeing them in any way is a "bad sign." Whether we're in or out will ultimately have little to nothing to do with their release.

Edited by TallyBull
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

I don't see how this is a good or bad sign. Nobody knows anything when it comes to Big 12 expansion. Everything has been a rumor so far. Wasn't BYU supposed to be a sure thing at some point? That doesn't seem to be working out too well anymore. This being public shouldn't hurt us in any way size shape or form. 

Edited by OcalaBull2

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

Meh, just saying that I don't like the idea of mentioning a competitor in our presentation.  Makes me feel like they are in the driver's seat.  If they had mentioned us in their presentation, I would have felt the same about our position as the front runner.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

2 hours ago, ArmyBull said:

Meh, just saying that I don't like the idea of mentioning a competitor in our presentation.  Makes me feel like they are in the driver's seat.  If they had mentioned us in their presentation, I would have felt the same about our position as the front runner.  

Plus the "War on I4" is freaking Arenaball .... It's a bigger faux pas than "reasearch" ... but if it's the worst one, I'm good.

24 minutes ago, ArmyBull said:

I hear you. I hate Central just as much as the next Bull, and would also rather not acknowledge their existence in our materials. But they did. C'est la vie.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  180
  • Days Won:  0

I love to hate the Gnats, rather would keep them around if it is all the same.  

Around me, Pitt and WVU fans really miss the Back Yard Brawl.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

1 hour ago, TallyBull said:

The documents weren't "leaked," they were released because they are public records. As for the "mention" of UCF, it was innocuous - made only to point out that as large as Tampa's media market is standing alone, it forms part of a still larger super region.

Making sense is not allowed around these parts. You must cease and desist. :FIREdevil:

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

25 minutes ago, BurghBulltoo said:

I love to hate the Gnats, rather would keep them around if it is all the same.  

Around me, Pitt and WVU fans really miss the Back Yard Brawl.

I miss playing WVU.

I would definitely not miss playing the knaggits.

8 minutes ago, Paisa el Toro said:

Making sense is not allowed around these parts. You must cease and desist. :FIREdevil:

You're right, I have to avoid it.

THE WAR ON I-4 WILL DESTROY US!!!