• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  104
  • Days Won:  0

38 minutes ago, footnfan1 said:

By when??????? Please commit to a date, this summer as you have boasted about at length.

No sir not giving my money before it is done this summer. I feel it will be done before the end of July. So I will go with July 15. One of us is going to owe the other money. Pretty confident with my choice.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

1 minute ago, TigerJay said:

No sir not giving my money before it is done this summer. I feel it will be done before the end of July. So I will go with July 15. One of us is going to owe the other money. Pretty confident with my choice.

Deal, "pretty confident". Love that confidence. Enjoy your post Paxton  years.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  104
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, footnfan1 said:

Deal, "pretty confident". Love that confidence. Enjoy your post Paxton  years.

We will

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

Page 685 of this thread consists primarily of a UCF fan and a Memphis fan taking jabs at each.  I am not sure how I feel about that.   

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462

Live it, love it. Better than an OCS debate to be sure!

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Publix.                                  Subs.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

Memphis has the lowest academic rating of all the potential candidates.  I can't imagine the B12 Presidents wanting that mess in their conference.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, Sellular1 said:

Memphis has the lowest academic rating of all the potential candidates.  I can't imagine the B12 Presidents wanting that mess in their conference.

A point I have seen numerous times but is ignored by the so called "experts." Remember it is the college presidents who decide  about expansion and there is no way they want a college that does not even have a ranking to be associated with them academically. 

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,127

Over 10 years, $ 1 Billion in Athletic Expenditures, it's coming folks get on board now. 

Buy your tickets now, renew "now"

So this is your source?  I hate pointing out grammar and punctuation problems on the internet of all places but, for me anyway, the first sign I am dealing with a Nigerian Prince is their grammar while they ask for money. 

I realize that in this case he/she was correct but what I see is a plea for money and someone trying to establish a sense of urgency (another red flag).

14 hours ago, TigerJay said:

Yes it total delusion that Memphis higher ups would pump false hope to guys that write our checks like FedEX CEO Fred Smith and other big money players (Alan Graff and Bill Laurier)  for us. Why in the hell would you lie to those guys. 

It is likely they would take advantage of all the cloak and dagger to raise money.  The "higher ups" can simply say they were snookered by the B12 when things don't work out.  I don't know your school or its history but it would not be the first time for something like that.

When I read this thread it is to glean insights from people who understand the market, the contracts and pick up stray tweets from reputable sources.  I have heard "School X is a lock"  from random people who claim to have insider info so many times that it has lost all meaning long ago.  

It is up to me to determine the difference between internet **** from Shinola and this feels much more like the former based on what you have posted and what I have read elsewhere. 

Look TigerJay, I am sure you believe this story but it helps that it is something you really want to be true.  

Edited by mark_my_words