• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

The consensus on here seems to be 4-8, maybe 5-7 at best. That's not filling the stadium.

My thought process is more that if we made a sincere campaign to go try and sell USF alumni on buying season tickets (even nosebleeds), we could resuscitate our attendance really quickly. Given a good season, we wouldn't lose a lot. I.e. if we could get  25k alums to commit to buying season tickets and coming to games, even a 5-7 season would probably only bring the announced attendance down to 35-40k.

I think they should close the nosebleeds and offer the 2nd level of the bowl at nosebleed prices. It looks terrible on TV all spread out like that.

They will never do this, not as long as USF outsources its ticket office to a head hunting firm.

Have to meet the quotas. 

Was it not outsourced before ~07?  Upper deck was closed for many years at USF games.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  59
  • Days Won:  0

The consensus on here seems to be 4-8, maybe 5-7 at best. That's not filling the stadium.

My thought process is more that if we made a sincere campaign to go try and sell USF alumni on buying season tickets (even nosebleeds), we could resuscitate our attendance really quickly. Given a good season, we wouldn't lose a lot. I.e. if we could get  25k alums to commit to buying season tickets and coming to games, even a 5-7 season would probably only bring the announced attendance down to 35-40k.

I think they should close the nosebleeds and offer the 2nd level of the bowl at nosebleed prices. It looks terrible on TV all spread out like that.

They will never do this, not as long as USF outsources its ticket office to a head hunting firm.

Have to meet the quotas. 

Was it not outsourced before ~07?  Upper deck was closed for many years at USF games.

The ticket office used to be done in house... a few years back... maybe 2011? They fired most of the in house reps and out sourced the duties to a ticket selling firm.

These guys are based at USF, but they are like temps and work for an outside firm and not USF like it used to be.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Have to meet the quotas. 

Never happen.

No way in hell they cut seat prices for club level seats.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Have to meet the quotas. 

Never happen.

For real!  If fans really wanted club level seating they'd buy them for 1/10th the cost on stub hub before the game like a true American.  Be damned if we ever make them more affordable for fans that would actually buy them!!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  59
  • Days Won:  0

Have to meet the quotas. 

Never happen.

Could not agree more.

Hence the issue with Ray Jay... its too big for our needs and our fan base.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

page 297?

edit: ****.

Reminds me of the "hoochie mama" thread.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

page 297?

edit: ****.

Reminds me of the "hoochie mama" thread.

Where is that thread?  And are there pics?

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Listen, the worse fart you'll ever smell is silent, so just because we are not vocal does not mean anything

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

Listen, the worse fart you'll ever smell is silent, so just because we are not vocal does not mean anything

One of the most profound statements I have ever read here....

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

Another thing USF has going for them is the bigger media market. Also, the big major donors such as Sullivan to help. Does not help to have Jerry Jones on your side too. The plans for the OCS which will be pretty **** nice. All these are being talking about behind the scenes. Will be nice if the BIG 12 just took 4 schools to get to 14. Grabbing Cincy, UCF, USF, and BYU would be a great get. Of course all this is WE SHALL SEE!!!!