• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

The consensus on here seems to be 4-8, maybe 5-7 at best. That's not filling the stadium.

My thought process is more that if we made a sincere campaign to go try and sell USF alumni on buying season tickets (even nosebleeds), we could resuscitate our attendance really quickly. Given a good season, we wouldn't lose a lot. I.e. if we could get  25k alums to commit to buying season tickets and coming to games, even a 5-7 season would probably only bring the announced attendance down to 35-40k. 

did my part, upped it to 7 this year, would have got 8 but the 8th in the row was taken. 

added one more to get to 9...

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

The consensus on here seems to be 4-8, maybe 5-7 at best. That's not filling the stadium.

My thought process is more that if we made a sincere campaign to go try and sell USF alumni on buying season tickets (even nosebleeds), we could resuscitate our attendance really quickly. Given a good season, we wouldn't lose a lot. I.e. if we could get  25k alums to commit to buying season tickets and coming to games, even a 5-7 season would probably only bring the announced attendance down to 35-40k.

I think they should close the nosebleeds and offer the 2nd level of the bowl at nosebleed prices. It looks terrible on TV all spread out like that.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

I think they should close the nosebleeds and offer the 2nd level of the bowl at nosebleed prices. It looks terrible on TV all spread out like that.

Lower bowl capacity listed at 41,114 or thereabouts, and if that is the case, I would say that is a good number for USF to shoot for as far as "selling out" 41,114, and then maybe look at opening 3rd level. Total agreement with you.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

Lower bowl capacity listed at 41,114 or thereabouts, and if that is the case, I would say that is a good number for USF to shoot for as far as "selling out" 41,114, and then maybe look at opening 3rd level. Total agreement with you.

For run of the mill AAC games, 40,000 butts in seats would require USF to be undefeated or thereabouts.  Must convert "Cant make the game this weekend, have laundry to do" guy.

• Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  325

Looks like BYU is going into full Marketing mode

• Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

For run of the mill AAC games, 40,000 butts in seats would require USF to be undefeated or thereabouts.  Must convert "Cant make the game this weekend, have laundry to do" guy.

On-site laundry services?

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Indeed, which is why it's a good number to shoot for right now. A little bit of excitement and some progression will go a long way.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Indeed, which is why it's a good number to shoot for right now. A little bit of excitement and some progression will go a long way.

Which number do we hit first, 300 or 41,114?

• Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  325

300 easily 

Hail Sparta  !!!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  59

They will never do this, not as long as USF outsources its ticket office to a head hunting firm.

Have to meet the quotas.