• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

Yes, I do believe #Big12 will add two teams to get a CCG, and the two most likely are #BYU and #Bearcats.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Blah, blah, blah

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Yes, I do believe #Big12 will add two teams to get a CCG, and the two most likely are #BYU and #Bearcats.

That's what I've been saying for awhile. These 2 schools offer the most in name brand, followed by UConn, Boise, UCF, USF, etc...we need them to go to 14-16 teams.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

That's what I've been saying for awhile. These 2 schools offer the most in name brand, followed by UConn, Boise, UCF, USF, etc...we need them to go to 14-16 teams.

As unfortunate as it is for us, yes, this does make the most sense.

Wish they would consider the Florida markets we (or along UCF) would bring, which they lack.

Conferences want brand recognition, something neither of us carry... yet.

Unfortunately conferences look more at HISTORY than POTENTIAL. Even with our past sucess and UCF's current season.

However... I do belive Greg Swaim knows ABSOULTELY JACKSHAT about what will happen.

He probably knows about the same as Tux-Yoda or TheDude

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Wish they would consider the Florida markets we (or along UCF) would bring, which they lack.

Unfortunately conferences look more at HISTORY than POTENTIAL. Even with our past sucess and UCF's current season.

It does make the most sense for just those reasons but I thought BYU wouldn't work, unless just for football, because of the not playing on Sunday thing for the non-football sports ...

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

It does make the most sense for just those reasons but I thought BYU wouldn't work, unless just for football, because of the not playing on Sunday thing for the non-football sports ...

I guess the saying, "where there is a will, there is a way" would apply if BYU is going in for all sports.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

However... I do belive Greg Swaim knows ABSOULTELY JACKSHAT about what will happen.

He probably knows about the same as Tux-Yoda or TheDude

He has VERY thin skin. He tweeted some idiotic political statement. I told him he should stick to something he knows very little about, like college athletics. For some reason he took extreme exception. ;)

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

Yawn.  I'll believe it when I see McMurphy tweet it.  In the meantime, the "smoke" he sees is probably just his own BBQ.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Out of boredom, who does the AAC replace Cincinnati with if they bolt for the Big 12 (which would finally be at a 'name-makes-sense' twelve members again)? BYU being independent changes nothing (other than the Mountain West not getting them back).

NIU, Marshall, Southern Miss?

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  502
  • Days Won:  0

How about FGCU.