• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Sorry, we are stuck for a while in Conference USA part two

Way to kill my buzz with reality...

Awww...c'mon boys, leave that negativity behind (as it is clearly MY DOMAIN!). We're stepping out with a brand spanking new conference, and loads of adventure before us. Sold out stadiums as we square off against the likes of East Carolina and Memphis! Why this is just the beginning...and with the bowl games all shuffling around to cow-tow to the P5, I'm sure some the AAC Brain Trust is hard at work concocting all sorts of brilliant bowl opportunities that will rival, in both television coverage and celebrity, those on yon side of the velvet rope. Why, in just a few short years, the contagious enthusiasm of CWT will propel this program to multiple conference championships - something heretofore absent from our resume - and cementing our place in the 'medium four' of Florida football! Indeed, Bulls Fans, great times are ahead of us as we throw wide our arms and embrace the AAC! 

How's 'at? Better? OK...everybody back in the prognostication pool.  :FIREdevil:

:facepalm:

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

:roflmao:

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

At this rate will be getting 1 or two rumor tweets a week until either something happens, or today and mhver get bored.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

At this rate will be getting 1 or two rumor tweets a week until either something happens, or today and mhver get bored.

I'm guessing you're posting from something with an autocorrect ...... yoda?

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

I'm guessing you're posting from something with an autocorrect ...... yoda

Yes. I meant yoda

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

Sorry, we are stuck for a while in Conference USA part two

Way to kill my buzz with reality...

Awww...c'mon boys, leave that negativity behind (as it is clearly MY DOMAIN!). We're stepping out with a brand spanking new conference, and loads of adventure before us. Sold out stadiums as we square off against the likes of East Carolina and Memphis! Why this is just the beginning...and with the bowl games all shuffling around to cow-tow to the P5, I'm sure some the AAC Brain Trust is hard at work concocting all sorts of brilliant bowl opportunities that will rival, in both television coverage and celebrity, those on yon side of the velvet rope. Why, in just a few short years, the contagious enthusiasm of CWT will propel this program to multiple conference championships - something heretofore absent from our resume - and cementing our place in the 'medium four' of Florida football! Indeed, Bulls Fans, great times are ahead of us as we throw wide our arms and embrace the AAC! 

How's 'at? Better? OK...everybody back in the prognostication pool.  :FIREdevil:

Great post!!!

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Public agreement that USF should move to the big12 can only help. Of course you can find people who don't want USF in the big12, but a majority of "rumor mill" posts have USF joining the Big12 in some fashion.

It may not influence decesions, but when you announce something like "American 12" and the public's message is OH GOD NO...that says something and makes the people think.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  820
  • Days Won:  0

I have not heard anything but if BYU and Boise I would have to assume its football only for $7.5 mil.

Why would WVU push Cincy well locatjon and their AD Whit Babcock was our MAC guy doing Rodriguez years. If Cincy is one the other would be USF or UConn.

If PAC ang Big 12 is being pushed to 14 to create 5 - 14s (70) and breakoff you would have to assume Pac takes BYU, Boise, SMU and Houston and Big12 takes USF, Cincy, Uconn, and UCF.

Actually I like 4 conference with 72-80 teams.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  820
  • Days Won:  0

Nick Saban believes in 5 conferences at 14 teams for total of 70 power teams. Consider it done.

Another WVian just creating rumors.

Edited by jvwvu

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

"Asked Wednesday whether expansion is dead in the Big Ten, league commissioner Jim Delany replied, "Dead is a strong word." "

"Delany made it clear that the East Coast remains the Big Ten's priority, but the league is focused more on expanding its existing product, especially the Big Ten Network, and integrating its new members than pursuing new ones."

Beware, this is an sSECpn link: http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/76834/expansion-not-dead-but-not-b1gs-priority