• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Funny quips from the Trib...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

http://bulls.tbo.com/bulls/MGBT0GHG4GE.html

I like that they become more pro-bulls everyday and I have voiced my pleasure by making them my daily paper.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

FRIENDLY REMINDER: Since Saturday's game against Cincinnati is the Bulls' first home game since Sept. 24, USF students may want to consider the fact police officials have had seven weeks to fully charge their Tasers.

At USF's last home game against Louisville, some students were Tasered and arrested for running onto the field.

USF officials said flyers will be passed out and announcements will be made on the Raymond James Stadium public address system reminding fans they will be arrested if they go onto the field

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

That gave me a good chuckle... Gene... you at least have to see the humor in that article. The best is listening to Howard Stern on the radio when they do the reruns of people getting tasered on Cops.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

FRIENDLY REMINDER: Since Saturday's game against Cincinnati is the Bulls' first home game since Sept. 24, USF students may want to consider the fact police officials have had seven weeks to fully charge their Tasers.

At USF's last home game against Louisville, some students were Tasered and arrested for running onto the field.

USF officials said flyers will be passed out and announcements will be made on the Raymond James Stadium public address system reminding fans they will be arrested if they go onto the field

I would hope there were no plans to storm the field anyway after this game anyway...................

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  143
  • Days Won:  0

when we win out and beat WVU at home - i will be rushing the field with my big bowl of sugar  ;D

• Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

This is the Pro USF part in case you missed it...

STOP THE MADNESS! Not that we needed more confirmation, but the college football coaches poll is a complete joke.

The fact USF is not receiving any votes -- not even one -- while UCF has four is strange enough, and then consider there are four Big East coaches (Louisville's Bobby Petrino, West Virginia's Rich Rodriguez, Rutgers' Greg Schiano and Connecticut's Randy Edsall) with votes. It would be laughable, if it wasn't so sad.

Should USF be in the Top 25? Not yet, but the Bulls are as qualified as any of the 11 teams outside the Top 25 receiving votes.

Two of USF's three losses were to current top-five teams (No. 3 Miami, No. 5 Penn State) and the other was at Pittsburgh, a preseason Top 25 team.

Also, USF has one win against a current Top 25 team -- routing No. 18 Louisville. That's one more than No. 9 Ohio State, No. 11 UCLA, No. 15 TCU, No. 16 Fresno State, No. 18 Louisville, No. 19 Texas Tech, No. 23 Boston College and No. 25 UTEP, which all have no wins against current Top 25 clubs.

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Taser thing I believe has been over done!!  Even if we beat WVU I will never rush the field, common sense says listen to the freaking warnings by TSA as far as rushing the field..  Vankai please let me know where you sit and from where you will be rushing the field... I will gladly put odds on this board as far as your chances of actually getting on the field!  Early line is 7 to 1... Meaning you put 1 down and get paid 7.....  Stay in the stands and enjoy the moment!

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

7-1 odds for:  getting on the field? or getting on the field without getting zapped, beaten, moslested in any way?