• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Funny quips from the Trib...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

If the TSA had their way, they would

• tackle you down
  • punch and kick the crap out of you  
  • taser your butt
  • slap on the handcuffs so tight your hands turn blue
  • throw you in a crowed paddy wagon
  • send you to Abu Ghraib for games of "hide the night stick" and "testicle zappers"

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142

If the TSA had their way, they would

• tackle you down
  • punch and kick the crap out of you  
  • taser your butt
  • slap on the handcuffs so tight your hands turn blue
  • throw you in a crowed paddy wagon
  • send you to Abu Ghraib for games of "hide the night stick" and "testicle zappers"

Good!  Any idiot dumb enough to ignore the warnings deserve all of that!!  You may now start the hate mail.

• Content Count:  1,528

The sad thing is there would be no better time to rush the field than if we were to beat WVU. Regardless, I plan on leaving RayJay in my car and not the patty wagon.

It does depend on the game.  If it's a blowout (and it won't be, but if it is) then the emotion will be gone early in the game.

No need to storm the field then (see Louisville 2005).

But if its a close game and USF pulls out a win or holds on to win, then the emotion may get the better of enough fans to make a difference.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  618

patty wagon or car, i'll be leaving after the game  ;D

anyone wanna sponsor me? I'll wear a shirt with your company logo on it? perhaps goldenpalace.com would be interested....

Guest rueben_Horowitz

Sounds like an older crowd in here...The 18-21yr crowd will rush the field IF we beat WVU, no doubt about it. You could threaten death by beheading and they would still get out on the field.

The rest of us will leave the stadium like normal drunken adults hooting and hollering.

Rueben~ Tries to avoid tasers.

• Content Count:  1,528

Bishop, how about a shirt with a giant bulls-eye on the back that says "tasers here" as you take the field.

Golden palance could bite if you tell them it might make sportscenter

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

If there ever was a game to storm the field, up to this point, the WVU game would be it ..... for those that would partake in that sort of stuff. Just leave the goalposts alone.....

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  618

I would never even think of going for the goalposts!! Everytime I've rushed (Bowling Green, Double Overtime Louisville, Cincy, and yes this year's Louisville) I've always gone straight for the players and left the other team's players alone. By the way, my five buddies and I all made it onto the field for the Louisville game unscathed, we were about the only ones.

I love the shirt idea! I'll be wearing the skunk hat, so might as well add one that says "Taser This" or something. And yes, the TSA could threaten the death penalty and I'd still jump over if it meant a BCS berth! I kinda think the administration should hold preliminary talks and prepare for that scenario because much more storied teams rush the field if they haven't been to a big dance (BCS or generic bowl game) in a while.

Even some of the older crowd can admit, if there was one time in all of the USF football to rush the field up to this point, it'd be a win over WVU.

Can anyone find me the email addy to the marketing department at GoldenPalace.com??  ;D