• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stadium on campus/ indoor football field

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,712
  • Days Won:  6

11 minutes ago, TampaBay727813 said:

They are waiting for the stadium plans to be finalized. Believe it or not, USF athletics is pretty well run. Comical that some people think even after the ceremony, that we wont have a IPF. 

Pretty well run???????😄

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,658
  • Days Won:  29

In the Games Notes:

An On-Campus Stadium Coming: On Sept. 8, 2021, USF Board of Trustees Chair Will Weatherford told a gathered audience of nearly 300, “Bulls Nation deserves to have a stadium on this campus. There’s a renowned author named Victor Hugo who once said, ‘There’s nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come.’ Our time has come. These student-athletes … our 50,000 students … the alumni, faculty and administration, they all deserve a stadium on this campus. I’m here to tell you we’re going to do it.”

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,648
  • Days Won:  6

Somewhere on here someone said that the OCS announcement was going to be made at the homecoming game.  I still have to believe it's announced the Monday after our first win this season, hopefully next week!

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

3 hours ago, 79 Bull said:

Somewhere on here someone said that the OCS announcement was going to be made at the homecoming game.  I still have to believe it's announced the Monday after our first win this season, hopefully next week!

GO BULLS!

That would epic because I am traveling down for that one.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  18
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, USFRaider said:

Pretty well run???????😄

I know who you are on twitter haha from that username haha but it's all about perspective. It may seem like a mess on the outside, but I promise you it's pretty sound on the inside. Seems like a lot of folks have trouble grasping that ideology. USF athletics was not well run when Harlan was running the show, since Kelly's arrival things are getting in order gradually. I know from your tweets, you won't believe me because you are literally the most negative "fan" I've seen in my life.