• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Offensive playcalling now versus previous seasons

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,621
  • Days Won:  25

On 9/17/2021 at 12:10 PM, USFRaider said:

Those other schools you mentioned have not lost ten games in a row like we have, and I am willing to bet that all of them have beaten an FBS team more recently than we have.  So until otherwise proven, USF is the worst of the worst.

Facts

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

14 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Facts

Well our ten game losing streak is over, so my previous post is now obsolete. The next albatross we need to get off of our backs is the FBS losing streak.  I am pretty certain we are losing to both BYU and SMU, so I am hoping that we can kill the FBS losing sreak demon when we host Tulsa on October 16th.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

Well our ten game losing streak is over, so my previous post is now obsolete. The next albatross we need to get off of our backs is the FBS losing streak.  I am pretty certain we are losing to both BYU and SMU, so I am hoping that we can kill the FBS losing sreak demon when we host Tulsa on October 16th.

Count on Temple as well 

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Count on Temple as well 

That would be the next chance after Tulsa.  If they lose to both Tulsa and Temple, then I would bet the house that we are finishing with back-to-back one win seasons.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

35 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

That would be the next chance after Tulsa.  If they lose to both Tulsa and Temple, then I would bet the house that we are finishing with back-to-back one win seasons.

Agreed 

18 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

We're going to win at least 3 more games this year

Doubtful.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

9 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

Doubtful.

How many games does USF need to win this year for you to be optimistic about the direction of this team under Jeff Scott?

If we could get to four wins, I would consider that a miracle and would be anxiously awaiting the 2022 season.  However I have seen this team play in person twice now, and they are an FCS team, nothing more, nothing less.  It honestly would not surprise me if we lost every other game for the rest of the season, but if I had to lay money down now on a rest of season prediction, I would say they are going to eek out a win over Tulsa or Temple.

6 minutes ago, bulloni said:

How many games does USF need to win this year for you to be optimistic about the direction of this team under Jeff Scott?

If we could get to four wins, I would consider that a miracle and would be anxiously awaiting the 2022 season.  However I have seen this team play in person twice now, and they are an FCS team, nothing more, nothing less.  It honestly would not surprise me if we lost every other game for the rest of the season, but if I had to lay money down now on a rest of season prediction, I would say they are going to eek out a win over Tulsa or Temple.