• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

After two games, we know

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

4 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

CF must be a practice stud.... He is so stiff and inaccurate during a game... I get it that TM is young but he passes the eye check... has a QF vibe to him.... 

Let him play, feed him some sandwiches, and let him grow....

He was 12 of 18 Saturday, just not accurate enough when he really needed to be ..... but then neither was TM. Timmy definitely has a different vibe and have no problem with letting him cook but it would definitely be a work in progress this year

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

17 minutes ago, Triple B said:

He was 12 of 18 Saturday, just not accurate enough when he really needed to be ..... but then neither was TM. Timmy definitely has a different vibe and have no problem with letting him cook but it would definitely be a work in progress this year

Most of those were dinks and dunks... When he had to go yard, it was either off of intercepted...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

54 minutes ago, Triple B said:

36 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

Most of those were dinks and dunks... When he had to go yard, it was either off of intercepted...

They did seem to do a better job of calling short, quick passes to get the ball out of his hand quicker.  But he seems to struggle with any pressure and with throwing the ball down field.   I just think the upside with TM is too great.  If we are going to watch struggles, I would much rather it be with him

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

37 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

Dinks and dunks keep you matriculating down the field. Agree with chapel that they seemed to have two sets of plays for each qb ..... but neither has seemed real effective so you should probably go with the most upside and hope he matures into the role. Still won't be surprised if it is Cade, though.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

12 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Dinks and dunks keep you matriculating down the field. Agree with chapel that they seemed to have two sets of plays for each qb ..... but neither has seemed real effective so you should probably go with the most upside and hope he matures into the role. Still won't be surprised if it is Cade, though.

Hank Stram?

21 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

They did seem to do a better job of calling short, quick passes to get the ball out of his hand quicker.  But he seems to struggle with any pressure and with throwing the ball down field.   I just think the upside with TM is too great.  If we are going to watch struggles, I would much rather it be with him

So hypothetical.  If it were to be the difference between 3 wins and 5 wins this season with TMc getting all the snaps, people on here aren't going to be calling for Jeff Scott to be fired?  Somehow I don't think so and we'd be happier with 5 wins and CF being the QB.

Not saying at all that's going to happen just a hypothetical.

5 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

So hypothetical.  If it were to be the difference between 3 wins and 5 wins this season with TMc getting all the snaps, people on here aren't going to be calling for Jeff Scott to be fired?  Somehow I don't think so and we'd be happier with 5 wins and CF being the QB.

Not saying at all that's going to happen just a hypothetical.

1.   I think we have a better chance at 5 wins with TM than CF

2.  If TM is the one we think gets us to 10 wins next season, then we start him either way

3.  People are going to call for him to be fired no matter what

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Well, it hasn't matriculated us very far down the field with CF at the helm.  I don't necessarily think they were "dinks and dunks" per se any way.

3 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

1.   I think we have a better chance at 5 wins with TM than CF

2.  If TM is the one we think gets us to 10 wins next season, then we start him either way

3.  People are going to call for him to be fired no matter what

It was a hypothetical. People choose between 3 with TM or 5 with CF.

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

It was a hypothetical. People choose between 3 with TM or 5 with CF.

See #2 then