• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Digital Season Tickets

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,607
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, Boomer said:

Does anyone have any experience with this?

Say I transfer 4 of my tickets to a buddy of mine.  He then wants to transfer each to his family members. 

Is this possible?  There is nothing on the Transfer Ticket Guide or the FAQs for this.

Anyone with Buc or Lightning e-tickets have experience?

Thanks.

He should be able to transfer to them the same way you transferred to him, with them needing an account to receive them .......... although, if they always go together, he can just keep and have them all scanned at once from his phone when they enter.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

He should be able to transfer to them the same way you transferred to him, with them needing an account to receive them .......... although, if they always go together, he can just keep and have them all scanned at once from his phone when they enter.

Sure, but they don't enter the stadium at the same time.  And remember, club members will also need them to get into the club.

Can't wait to see how this works with the extra parking space I buy for tailgating.  Trying to convince the attendants with a phone screen under a mid-day sun will be fun. 

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

This digital ticket thing is the stupidest idea ever.   There will be endless delays because of lousy network coverage, since the cellular service always bogs down at any stadium because they get overloaded by the number of active phones in the area.  

What are they going to do for people who do not have a smartphone?  Not everyone is a narcissist Gen Z'er who are constantly snapping selfies and documenting everything on Snapchat & Tik Tok.  It is very discriminatory towards seniors who may not use smartphones due to physical limitations that come with age.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 hours ago, hightechbull said:

This digital ticket thing is the stupidest idea ever.   There will be endless delays because of lousy network coverage, since the cellular service always bogs down at any stadium because they get overloaded by the number of active phones in the area.  

What are they going to do for people who do not have a smartphone?  Not everyone is a narcissist Gen Z'er who are constantly snapping selfies and documenting everything on Snapchat & Tik Tok.  It is very discriminatory towards seniors who may not use smartphones due to physical limitations that come with age.

But…but…your name is “hightechbull”…🤪

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Boomer said:

Sure, but they don't enter the stadium at the same time.  And remember, club members will also need them to get into the club.

Then he'll have to transfer to them individually like they were transferred to him. I haven't been on the receiving end of a transfer but I don't think it's that difficult considering some I've transferred to ...

Can't wait to see how this works with the extra parking space I buy for tailgating.  Trying to convince the attendants with a phone screen under a mid-day sun will be fun. 

If you mean one vehicle, 2 spots,  definitely understand your concern there trying to convince the car parkers considering the ones we've run into there. I'd have a magazine or something like that available to shade your phone for a better look.

3 hours ago, hightechbull said:

Can't say I disagree with that but pretty sure they're here to stay. As far as concerns about network coverage, definitely want to send the tix to your phone "wallet" before leaving home ...

What are they going to do for people who do not have a smartphone?

This is probably closest thing to an answer to that (from mobile ticketing guide email):

Q: What if my phone breaks, dies, or is lost/stolen?

A: Simply come to the box office with your ID and we can replicate your tickets.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I have two tickets from Ticketmaster. Quick question: 1. the bar code is present on the email download but has a scan going constantly across the bar code. Is that downloaded correctly? 2. When I move the tickets to Apple Wallet there is no bar code present but says to put phone by scanner. I assume that works as well? 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,034
  • Days Won:  469

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Simply come to the box office with your ID

Suppressing the attendance.  Who's idea was this Joey Knight?

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I have two tickets from Ticketmaster. Quick question: 1. the bar code is present on the email download but has a scan going constantly across the bar code. Is that downloaded correctly? 2. When I move the tickets to Apple Wallet there is no bar code present but says to put phone by scanner. I assume that works as well? 

The constant scan is correct, at least mine do that. Just moved a couple to Apple Wallet to check and it shows a blue pic of an iphone in a blue circle going forward and backward above Hold Near Reader and I think I remember that from Lightning tix this last year.

2 hours ago, Brad said:

Suppressing the attendance.  Who's idea was this Joey Knight?

I blame Al ******* Gore for inventing the Internet .....