• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A message from the Bulliever Cup Champion

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

To all of Bullspen Nation, I would like to thank God, Brian Gregory, the Bulls basketball team, and Donald Trump for giving me the wisdom to achieve a lifelong goal of winning the Bulliever Cup. I have sought to win this championship for years but always came up way short, like my Bulls always do. If I can win 🏆 so can USF. I feel a championship coming in the near future, or maybe its just gas from my taco bell lunch. I look forward to defending my championship next year. Peace out suckers. 

Edited by MikeG
spelling of BULLIEVER CUP corrected
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,140
  • Days Won:  39

Congrats!  I don't know what this is, but it sounds epic.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

36 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

To all of Bullspen Nation, I would like to thank God, Brian Gregory, the Bulls basketball team, and Donald Trump for giving me the wisdom to achieve a lifelong goal of winning the Bulliever Cup. I have sought to win this championship for years but always came up way short, like my Bulls always do. If I can win 🏆 so can USF. I feel a championship coming in the near future, or maybe its just gas from my taco bell lunch. I look forward to defending my championship next year. Peace out suckers. 

Shouldn’t you be thanking Biden since you tried unsuccessfully in Trumps America but were only able to win in Biden’s America? I think he maybe your difference maker...

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

10 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Shouldn’t you be thanking Biden since you tried unsuccessfully in Trumps America but were only able to win in Biden’s America? I think he maybe your difference maker...

The season started under Trump. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

47 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Nicely done, the team kinda sucked but you were the lone shining light on an otherwise dismal season.  I hope you are able to pass the lunch with out offending too many people around you, or maybe go for broke and wash it down with a twelve pack and let it rip, either way you are a winner and they can’t take that from you no matter how bad you stink.  

4 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

The season started under Trump. 

True and under Biden we sucked.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

8 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Nicely done, the team kinda sucked but you were the lone shining light on an otherwise dismal season.  I hope you are able to pass the lunch with out offending too many people around you, or maybe go for broke and wash it down with a twelve pack and let it rip, either way you are a winner and they can’t take that from you no matter how bad you stink.  

True and under Biden we sucked.

Touche

53 minutes ago, MikeG said:

image.png

image.png

Season totals (full)

image.png

I guess at the end of the day getting the bronze and being able to stand on the podium receiving my award with @FLSportsFanand @bcgruber is still an honor, and being able to nose out @MikeG is the cherry on top.  As many of you know there was a questionable call that resulted in a secretive tiebreaker decision against me that would have granted me my third deserved victory.  I just want to say I have withdrew my appeal in an altruistic effort to not cast another dark cloud on a rather disappointing season.  Thanks Mike for putting together this contest and we will work together next year to try and make this a fair and inclusive contest eliminating any biased behavior that may question the legitimacy of this competition.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I guess at the end of the day getting the bronze and being able to stand on the podium receiving my award with @FLSportsFanand @bcgruber is still an honor, and being able to nose out @MikeG is the cherry on top.  As many of you know there was a questionable call that resulted in a secretive tiebreaker decision against me that would have granted me my third deserved victory.  I just want to say I have withdrew my appeal in an altruistic effort to not cast another dark cloud on a rather disappointing season.  Thanks Mike for putting together this contest and we will work together next year to try and make this a fair and inclusive contest eliminating any biased behavior that may question the legitimacy of this competition.

GIF by Mondopiero

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

23 hours ago, flsportsfan83 said:

let us pray eric cartman GIF by South Park

I see that my comment about my successes and questioning the legitimacy of the competition was deleted.  I voluntarily withdrew my appeal and did this with only the best intentions at heart to not tarnish the well deserved victory of Flsports.  I secured the #3 position and am proud of this monumental feat.  I however don’t appreciate MikeG deleting my post and instead of going on a rant, will instead extend an olive branch.  I will offer my expertise in both Diversity and Inclusion to Mike and I could act as a mentor if he is willing to due some soul searching and reflect on his areas of opportunity.