• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

i hear the orlando school is trying to poach

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

22 minutes ago, puc86 said:

They have a working relationship and he is offering a better position, had he already started I would agree it’s a ***** move but since we decided to let him ride out his higher contract  instead of actually buying him out and getting him under contract we were acting kind of ***** like and when you do business like that you have to expect things like this will in fact happen. If he is of value offer him the money and the position fire the 12 year old kid and if he isn’t and he was just the 10th most important coach on your staff than who cares?

Make whatever excuses you'd like to take another shot at USF, it's still a **** move ....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, Triple B said:

Make whatever excuses you'd like to take another shot at USF, it's still a **** move ....

I’m not trying to take a shot at anyone I’m just saying that you can’t be mad if someone takes another offer especially when you havent even gotten them under contract 

Just now, I like GOOOOLD (and green) said:

They ended up hiring that hc from booker t Washington instead so I think they went in a different direction.

Well now I want that guy who wants a coach that’s not even good enough to poach?

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I’m not trying to take a shot at anyone I’m just saying that you can’t be mad if someone takes another offer especially when you havent even gotten them under contract 

I wouldn't be mad at all at Bentley if he took the offer .....

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  480
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Well now I want that guy who wants a coach that’s not even good enough to poach?

I don’t understand this at all but I agree nonetheless.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I wouldn't be mad at all at Bentley if he took the offer .....

Oh okay then that’s fine, I would tell my mom to go **** herself if one of the Walton’s were looking to adopt me, so I’m always shocked that people think anyone is doing anything immoral by taking whatever they see as a better offer for whatever reason. There is a reason a contract has out clauses and they are honoring it by exercising them.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

29 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Oh okay then that’s fine, I would tell my mom to go **** herself if one of the Walton’s were looking to adopt me, so I’m always shocked that people think anyone is doing anything immoral by taking whatever they see as a better offer for whatever reason. There is a reason a contract has out clauses and they are honoring it by exercising them.

Contracts are like hearts...they are made to be broken. 

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Contracts are like hearts...they are made to be broken. 

I never consider it breaking them I just consider it honoring alternative clauses and verbiage 

Edited by puc86

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

The assistant coach code of ethics is it is always ok to leave for a better job.  A OC trumps a positions coach.  Not a **** move but a smart move, go get more money if it is available.  In that industry it is better to **** schools before they **** you, proactive ******* is encouraged and not frowned upon.  

• Upvote 1