• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Entire NCAA WBB Tourney to be played in Texas wasteland!

Guest SittingBull

Guest SittingBull
ShareLogo2.png

The San Antonio region will host the entire NCAA women's basketball tournament. The move Friday was made to help mitigate the risks of...

https://apnews.com/article/womens-basketball-womens-college-basketball-basketball-san-antonio-march-madness-7124879eb82fdd6a6a44b7d1a942b2b3

Edited by SittingBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

11 minutes ago, SittingBull said:
ShareLogo2.png

The San Antonio region will host the entire NCAA women's basketball tournament. The move Friday was made to help mitigate the risks of...

https://apnews.com/article/womens-basketball-womens-college-basketball-basketball-san-antonio-march-madness-7124879eb82fdd6a6a44b7d1a942b2b3

Actually not a bad place to have it, San Antonio has tons of hotels, The Riverwalk, Alamodome, amusement parks and great weather that time of year.  However an intellectual dullard like yourself has probably never been outside of Pasco County.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

25 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Actually not a bad place to have it, San Antonio has tons of hotels, The Riverwalk, Alamodome, amusement parks and great weather that time of year.  However an intellectual dullard like yourself has probably never been outside of Pasco County.  

Always wanted to visit that city...

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

The Sheriff will have a front-row seat.

Guest SittingBull
1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

Tampa has tons of hotels, Tampa Riverwalk, Ybor, Amalie Arena, Sun Dome (YC), Tampa Stadium, amusement parks, Mons Venus, and great weather.  Oh, and better beaches!

1 hour ago, Ricky the Bull said:

The Sheriff will have a front-row seat.

His wife won’t allow that!

Edited by SittingBull

19 minutes ago, SittingBull said:

Tampa has tons of hotels, Tampa Riverwalk, Ybor, Amalie Arena, Sun Dome (YC), Tampa Stadium, amusement parks, Mons Venus, and great weather.  Oh, and better beaches!

I have lived in both cities and have to admit I like Tampa better as well.  San Antonio was a nice change up and the neighborhoods with all large rolling hills was pretty cool.  The river walk comparison, SA wins hands down, they have a dome (they can’t play at Tampa Stadium because it is outside?😀), an NBA stadium and is centrally located.  I could give a flip either way, only way I tune in is if the women make the final four which is unlikely. 

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Always wanted to visit that city...

Enjoyed it but had enough Mexican food to last a life time.  The Riverwalk is pretty cool, don’t forget the Alamo and nice canyons to explore, I like the Dallas area better though.  

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Enjoyed it but had enough Mexican food to last a life time.  The Riverwalk is pretty cool, don’t forget the Alamo and nice canyons to explore, I like the Dallas area better though.  

Any advice for Austin? The last time I was there I was much younger and less married so I do not think my ideas of a good time in Austin would match my wife’s ideas for Valentine’s Day. You guys appear to be much more shut down than our post Covid approach here in Florida.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

17 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

It’s been 18 years since I’ve been to Dallas I suspect a lot has changed. My days of eating Mexican food are long gone so that could be a problem in SA. But would love to see the Alamo and Riverwalk. 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,357
  • Days Won:  5

49 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Enough Mexican food? Have you been to Zephyrhills?