• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

But what if USF athletic success is part of my life and death wish.  wouldn't that fit at least kind of, in your Religious model as you put it.  I would definately love that reward here on Earth.  Not sure it would carry over into Death.  But even that is not certain.  🙄

Nope you get nothing and like it, if we fail it just means you should give more and you are being selfish by worrying about earthly returns. The joy is in the suffering and sacrifice and expecting anything in return is just sacrilege.

Guest Jonesy Bull
8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Nope you get nothing and like it, if we fail it just means you should give more and you are being selfish by worrying about earthly returns. The joy is in the suffering and sacrifice and expecting anything in return is just sacrilege.

I understand what you are saying (believe it or not, people might say I'm crazy but I don't care, they probably already think that).  What we get here on this Earth is partially earned and partially dumb luck imo.  I'm lucky because I have been blessed.  I am unlucky because I have had to suffer.....I suppose this is just life and the way God intends it.

I try to concentrate on the good which by far has been better than the bad.  Sports is a big part of that but not everything or the most important.  That said....GO BUCS!  GO BULLS!  GO BOLTS!  GO RAYS!

All my teams are doing well, but I'm still waiting on my Bulls, but have complete faith it will happen!

Guest SittingBull
1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I agree with you... this was very strange how it all went down... one friggin month...what a killer. 

KITD/FOBS...Kept in the dark, Fed only Bull Sheet!

That said, I don’t believe “one friggin month” was all because of USF...other teams postponed/cancelled games with da Bulls.

Edited by SittingBull

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, SittingBull said:

KITD/FOBS...Kept in the dark, Fed only Bull Sheet!

QFT but WTFK? 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

I'm late to this discussion but I'll give some what ifs. What if initially a coach's spouse unknowingly has it. The coach is around all the players. Everyone is sidelined for a prescribed time. Then a player or players are around someone. Then a player or players test positive. Not privvy to anything but I'm thinking I'm close.

• Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

QFT but WTFK? 

This is so confusing for an old dude like me...I know WTF.....but what is QFT and What the f___ K?

And why are you trying to reason with him New England, you know its mostly pointless.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

24 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

This is so confusing for an old dude like me...I know WTF.....but what is QFT and What the f___ K?

And why are you trying to reason with him New England, you know its mostly pointless.

Quoted for truth 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

On 2/3/2021 at 4:45 PM, puc86 said:

It’s because you are looking at USF athletic as an entertainment dollar business model where you have to give people reason to want to give up your hard earned money where as we try to operate on a religion model where you will not get a payoff until you die and reward on earth is not getting your questions answered, having to suffer and give dutifully.

There is no better business model than a religion. Sell a non-existent product that the consumer won't find out doesn't exist until they are dead.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

On 2/3/2021 at 7:26 PM, CousinRicky said:

I'm late to this discussion but I'll give some what ifs. What if initially a coach's spouse unknowingly has it. The coach is around all the players. Everyone is sidelined for a prescribed time. Then a player or players are around someone. Then a player or players test positive. Not privvy to anything but I'm thinking I'm close.

It's totally possible one person gets it by being foolish, doesn't pass it along, but another student goes to a party, gets it, and this could go on and on for well over a month.