• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Volleyball Swept by FGCU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,148
  • Days Won:  56

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Is he winning games at SC? 

NC State. And no, he’s not. He’s about .500 there overall and went winless in 2020.

Edited by Dave_Glaser

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, 79 Bull said:

BTW this game was on ESPN+. Nice to be able to watch most of the Olympic sports this year.  Would be nicer if they were victories.

I really don’t care much for the sport but long legged hotties in tights, I will tune in for a game or two since I have + to support our team.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,706
  • Days Won:  108

19 hours ago, Dave Glaser said:

Losing Coach Keifer was a tough one for the men’s program.

Didn't our M Soccer team make it to the NCAA a year or two ago?  Covid had my timing messed up.

Guest Jonesy Bull
21 hours ago, Dave Glaser said:

FGCU has done a really nice job with its athletic programs. In a very short period of time, they’ve become competitive in just about every sport. This volleyball team went 27-5 last year, beat SDSU, Auburn, Miami, UCF and they returned most of that roster. Credit where it’s due.

Its amazing to me what they have been able to do with their Athletics.  They routinely beat us in the Olympic sports, and even Basketball from time to time.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,260
  • Days Won:  1

10 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Didn't our M Soccer team make it to the NCAA a year or two ago?  Covid had my timing messed up.

We made it in 2019 and got bounced out in the 1st round by Louisville whom we beat in the regular season when they were #5 in the country. I'm not sure when Keifer left though. It could have been his last season.

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,148
  • Days Won:  56

11 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Under Keifer, they made it 9 times in 10 years, from 2007-2016, and they won at least a first-round game in 6 of those 9 appearances.

Guest Jonesy Bull
7 minutes ago, Dave Glaser said:

Under Keifer, they made it 9 times in 10 years, from 2007-2016, and they won at least a first-round game in 6 of those 9 appearances.

Men's soccer and Softball have to be our most successful teams in our history.  I have to lean slightly to Soccer as they have gone further in the NCAA's over the years I believe.  I only remember one Regional win and CWS for the ladies.