• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

11 hours ago, puc86 said:

I have no clue if CJS will be successful here long term any more than anyone knows he is going to be great. I also hope he is the greatest coach we have ever hired but that does not change the fact that he is off to a horrible start, is doing measurably worse than CCS and his gang of clowns just got ran out of town for, that people are continuing to lower the bar on what will be successful this season (at least now they can’t lower it further) and that we still have found a way to crawl under it.

The difference between 6 wins and 12 is entirely on CCS.  Unfortunately  as CCS could win 4 with this talent it wouldn’t be unreasonable to have a good coach win 6. However we are now aiming for one FCS win and the difference between that and four is entirely on CJS. CJS needs to own the situation he has signed up for and start driving towards that improvement. 

People can make up excuse after excuse about why their hope isn’t matching results but that doesn’t change the fact that we are underachieving for the talent level that we actually have as evidenced by their ability to do better last season.

The time to do better is today and I’m ready for CJS to start showing us tangible improvement that people do not have to rack their imaginations to create.

Also I assure you that I don’t bring up CJL as often as people bring it up to me. My take on the start of this season has everything to do with CJS and CCS and absolutely nothing to do with CJL. The idea that it should take 3 years to turnaround a 4 win team to a 6 win team is an absurd one that I’m just not willing to accept.

college gameday sport GIF

Not so fast my friend.  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Not so fast my friend.  

Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News