• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The "Puc: 'I told you so'" Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, brybull1970 said:

Because we are getting rolled by ECU is proof the cupboard is bare...lol

CCS could win 4 games with the exact same ingredients and was fired, CJS is going to make it look hard to win one. Let that sink in.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

CCS could win 4 games with the exact same ingredients and was fired, CJS is going to make it look hard to win one. Let that sink in.

CCS was on a downward trend. Likely would have had 1-2 wins this season the way he was going.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

If the talent was already here the old coach would still be here. The old coach couldn't win with these players and the new coach can't win with these players.

BREAKING NEWS: It's the players.

These played aren’t NC type level but a good coach could have won 6 with them, CCS won 4 which is grounds for termination, CJS is going to win one and that’s almost entirely on him and his decisions (well him and Kelly that decided this was the the right direction, backwards).

Edited by puc86

1 minute ago, Bulls On Parade said:

CCS was on a downward trend. Likely would have had 1-2 wins this season the way he was going.

So the one lone Hope is that CJS despite anything that we have seem is a better recruiter but in no way shape or form a better coach. This team looks as bad as we have ever seen and CJS is the one that hired these clowns at the boca unemployment line and his picked his corse of continuing in the wrong direction. Anyone being honest can not point to a single thing he has done that is moving in the right direction meanwhile Clemson seems to miss him exactly none.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

33 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

So dumb to say “left our cupboard bare”.  We should have the athletes to be competitive against ECU.  

This is very true especially since we were a year ago

7 minutes ago, puc86 said:

These played aren’t NC type level but a good coach could have won 6 with them, CCS won 4 which is grounds for termination, CJS is going to win one and that’s almost entirely on him and his decisions (well him and Kelly that decided this was the the right direction, backwards).

I don't know about win 6 games, but we shouldn't look like we do tonight

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

Bingo.

Because last year's team and situation is EXACTLY equal to this year's team and situation. Righhhhht.

You are right they should be more developed and have new QB options that are hand picked, we are dumb and we continue to pick the wrong path over and over again which get proven over and over no matter how many times the new guys with the same dumb ideas are going to to come in and do it “right”this time. This is nonsense and it needs to stop now. 

17 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

This is very true especially since we were a year ago

I don't know about win 6 games, but we shouldn't look like we do tonight

Last season the coaching staff made clear decisions that held us back from the wins, we looked like a 6 win team held back to four by the coaching staff. This season the almost exact same team looks lucky to have won a single game and that had as much to do with them as it does with the kids on the team.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

Just now, puc86 said:

Last season the coaching staff made clear decisions that held us back from the wins, we looked like a 6 win team held back to four by the coaching staff. This season the almost exact same team looks lucky to have won a single game and that had as much to do with them as it does with the kids on the team.

Season has changed, much has changed.  It's dumb to make that kind of jump .... but you can call out the coaching staff for this pathetic performance tonight so I'd stick to that unless you are just going for the "look at me" thing 

10 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Season has changed, much has changed.  It's dumb to make that kind of jump .... but you can call out the coaching staff for this pathetic performance tonight so I'd stick to that unless you are just going for the "look at me" thing 

Ccs could do this if not better, of this much I’m sure, and if we are going to pay both of them anyway the bare minimum expectation should be getting more for our money. This is a failure and it needs to fix itself immediately or every man woman and child in athletics needs to be fired and the program burned to the ground so that we can hope it is a Phoenix that can rise from the ashes. This is the wrong direction, this smells like a turd wrapped in burning hair and it should not be allowed to continue down the wrong path for a minute more. I think I’m at the point that I would prefer to set money on fire than allow it to continue to be squandered, at least that sounds like it would be fun for a moment ( I honestly cannot remember the last time this was fun or felt like it was on the right path). This is crap, and anyone that wants to pretend saying stupid stuff that I can’t understand with a smile on your face means that you are going to turn things around I envy their blissful ignorance but the best indicator that someone is going to do better is them actually doing better, followed by them having done better in the past, this **** show brings us neither and we should have enough self respect to know that we deserve better and should expect it, nay, require it.

24 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

LOL, nobody in their right mind would ever expect a new HC to perform better than the HC who got fired when he has ~75% of the same players. 

You're like Richard Lewis in Curb Your Enthusiasm - you saw a new head coach and you seized.

Almost all of the scoring that offense is returned, what did we lose Wilcox? KB doesn’t even know what a TE is and anything lost this season would easily be negated by not sitting what was your only offensive threat that was used properly,  when not blackballed,  last season.