• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone buy tickets yet?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,892
  • Days Won:  33

10 hours ago, 94 Bull said:

@John Lewis Game is Saturday and I still cannot add tickets from to app to the Apple Wallet.  Any update?  Can I just screenshot the barcode screen?

The QR code cannot been screen shot, as it will change every 10 seconds or so on game day. This is to prevent fraudulent tickets.

I know we have not sent to app information out yet, but you should be able to download from the app store at this time. You may type South Florida Bulls into the search area and the app has a white background with the U logo in the middle.

Once you have downloaded the app and gone to the ticket area you may use your login credentials and all tickets/parking will show up. 

I'm not sure what the issue is with downloading to the apple wallet at this time. You can try that through the app and see if it works.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

4 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

The QR code cannot been screen shot, as it will change every 10 seconds or so on game day. This is to prevent fraudulent tickets.

I know we have not sent to app information out yet, but you should be able to download from the app store at this time. You may type South Florida Bulls into the search area and the app has a white background with the U logo in the middle.

Once you have downloaded the app and gone to the ticket area you may use your login credentials and all tickets/parking will show up. 

I'm not sure what the issue is with downloading to the apple wallet at this time. You can try that through the app and see if it works.

Two things.  The tickets will work from Google Pay/Apple Wallet?  And, is the app available now?

Just now, CousinRicky said:

Two things.  The tickets will work from Google Pay/Apple Wallet?  And, is the app available now?

Yes, and yes.

Type South Florida Bulls into the app store search engine and you should see the white background with the U logo in the middle.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,342
  • Days Won:  5

got the app, got the tickets, now,  game on baby.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,558
  • Days Won:  423

19 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

Not real familiar with the Wallet thing but kind of have same question as CR. So the ticket QR code will change accordingly on game day even if the ticket is in Wallet?

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

Not real familiar with the Wallet thing but kind of have same question as CR. So the ticket QR code will change accordingly on game day even if the ticket is in Wallet?

Yes

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Pretty sure Wallet is Google's version of Apple Pay.  Can pay for things just holding your phone to the readers and stores tickets in another icon.

2 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

Yes

Thanks, John. Will dl app when I can and hopefully that solves my problem 

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

Pretty sure Wallet is Google's version of Apple Pay.  Can pay for things just holding your phone to the readers and stores tickets in another icon.

My Apple Pay is labeled Wallet on my iPhone home screen

10 minutes ago, Triple B said:

My Apple Pay is labeled Wallet on my iPhone home screen

And my Google Wallet is labeled Google Pay on my phone.  Maybe someone mixed up the names on here and we just took it for granted.