• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Good Bye!

Guest Jonesy Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

I thought he was just pisssed because all fall sports just got canceled... oh well

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  811
  • Days Won:  1

Too many thin skinned snowflakes in this world.  

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

1 minute ago, 94 Bull said:

Too many thin skinned snowflakes in this world.  

Amen bro, can’t let the innerwebs twist your panties.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

I thought he was just pisssed because all fall sports just got canceled... oh well

Me too...I thought he just threw in the towel...

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,916
  • Days Won:  67

54 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I've been told that all my content will  be moderated due to unfavorble behaviour.

Well I guess I upset people because I have an opinion and am not shy to say it....Did I go overboard sometimes and get a little too personal, YES, and for that I'm sorry........but I"m gone, which makes alot of  you very happy I'm sure.

Behaviour? Never knew you were from across the pond.  The Lightning will pull it out and it will not be a repeat of last year, so finish your beer, watch the end of the game and get back on TBP, we need your astute analysis and comedic relief.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

Behaviour? Never knew you were from across the pond.  The Lightning will pull it out and it will not be a repeat of last year, so finish your beer, watch the end of the game and get back on TBP, we need your astute analysis and comedic relief.  

I wasnt evem going tocome  back on this board, because depsite what Brad and company say, this is a witch hunt.  They want me out, and I've been in Corporate America long enough to know this is the first step to pushing a person out the door.  I'm sorry they can't deal with my humor or sometimes over the top retorts.  i will admit that I have gone overboard before.....but F___.  How many other people have done the exact same thing but they are treated as BFFs.  I'm tired of this ******** cause i know hot it ends.  Yet I still respect the decisions of the people in charge.....I'm just not going to be treated like a child that has to go sit in the corner with a dunst cap on....**** That!

I will say, I'm going to miss alot of you guys....especially  Puc, Outlaw, New England, and yes even you a little bit Frisco - don't get a big head. 

Edited by Jonesy Bull

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Don;t go Boss, shake it off. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,916
  • Days Won:  67

51 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I wasnt evem going tocome  back on this board, because depsite what Brad and company say, this is a witch hunt.  They want me out, and I've been in Corporate America long enough to know this is the first step to pushing a person out the door.  I'm sorry they can't deal with my humor or sometimes over the top retorts.  i will admit that I have gone overboard before.....but F___.  How many other people have done the exact same thing but they are treated as BFFs.  I'm tired of this ******** cause i know hot it ends.  Yet I still respect the decisions of the people in charge.....I'm just not going to be treated like a child that has to go sit in the corner with a dunst cap on....**** That!

I will say, I'm going to miss alot of you guys....especially  Puc, Outlaw, New England, and yes even you a little bit Frisco - don't get a big head. 

The Lightning are getting ready to put it in the back of the net, you will sober up and realize you overreacted.  At times you get sauced and go off the deep end, you clean this up and you are golden, no conspiracy, stop playing the victim and own your erratic behavior.