• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Good Bye!

Guest Jonesy Bull

Guest Jonesy Bull

I've been told that all my content will  be moderated due to unfavorble behaviour.

Well I guess I upset people because I have an opinion and am not shy to say it....Did I go overboard sometimes and get a little too personal, YES, and for that I'm sorry........but I"m gone, which makes alot of  you very happy I'm sure.

Anyway, the bottom line is we are all Bulls fans, and continue to support and give your full support for USF and I wish all of you the best,, and I hope we can all celebrate some great moments together with Bulls support and comradarie....obviously not for me on this board but for the rest of you, continue to enjoy the Bullspen....its a great place for Bulls fans to bond!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

12 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I've been told that all my content will  be moderated due to unfavorble behaviour.

Well I guess I upset people because I have an opinion and am not shy to say it....Did I go overboard sometimes and get a little too personal, YES, and for that I'm sorry........but I"m gone, which makes alot of  you very happy I'm sure.

Anyway, the bottom line is we are all Bulls fans, and continue to support and give your full support for USF and I wish all of you the best,, and I hope we can all celebrate some great moments together with Bulls support and comradarie....obviously not for me on this board but for the rest of you, continue to enjoy the Bullspen....its a great place for Bulls fans to bond!

What???

Chris Rock Reaction GIF

• Topic Count:  2,376
  • Content Count:  21,474
  • Days Won:  10

14 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Bye Jonesy

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,720
  • Days Won:  14

I thought all of our content was moderated. All the time. 

3 minutes ago, TallyBull said:

I thought all of our content was moderated. All the time. 

Due to COVID we are understaffed 😂

• Haha 3

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,342
  • Content Count:  97,410
  • Days Won:  471

To be fair, Jonesy was informed that his posts would pass through the moderator panel, much like reported posts do.  In fact, many of Jonesy's posts were ending up there because other members reported them.  To save everyone the hassle, all of Jonesy's posts now go there and if they are not breaking rules (i.e. personal attacks, political in nature) they are passed through.  He's had three posts since, each has been passed through within minutes, including the one that started this thread.  His posts are in this enhanced moderation until Thursday.  

He is not in any other way impacted.  He has not been exiled or banished from the community.  That is his choice if that is what he's saying in his prose above.  I'm not sure.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  12,954
  • Days Won:  25

25 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

You are welcome back at any time. Sometimes in life you  need a break from things and come back when you are ready. The media, politics, covid, and the chaos going on has a lot of people on edge. Stay safe brother and hope you feel better.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

To be fair, Jonesy was informed that his posts would pass through the moderator panel, much like reported posts do.  In fact, many of Jonesy's posts were ending up there because other members reported them.  To save everyone the hassle, all of Jonesy's posts now go there and if they are not breaking rules (i.e. personal attacks, political in nature) they are passed through.  He's had three posts since, each has been passed through within minutes, including the one that started this thread.  His posts are in this enhanced moderation until Thursday.  

He is not in any other way impacted.  He has not been exiled or banished from the community.  That is his choice if that is what he's saying in his prose above.  I'm not sure.

**** we have a moderator panel? I am impressed. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,342
  • Content Count:  97,410
  • Days Won:  471

11 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

**** we have a moderator panel? I am impressed. 

No, not that kind of panel, you know, like this but with eight Trips sitting around a table.

Image of Business people sitting around table - Stocky - $1 GIFs & Images,  free trial

But a panel as in dashboard that captures posts before they go live...  Not as official sounding, but effective.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,357
  • Days Won:  255

Can I volunteer for the panel?

40 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Sorry Jonesy, I enjoyed your passion

• Upvote 1