• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TB Lightning

Guest Jonesy Bull

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, Rocky Style said:

I felt like TB was the better team and was going to win in the 1st OT, but in the 2nd OT the team looked gassed and was missing passes and turning the puck over.  It's a bummer it went down like that.  

I still think TB is the better team!

Im already nervous about tomorrow night but at the same time feel pretty good about our chances.  The day off today should help.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,254
  • Days Won:  1

I feel like tomorrow night is a must win for the lightning as there is no way you can let Dallas get to game 7 and have a chance at the cup. The good news is vasy is 6-0 after losing a game including the finals game 1 loss plus we have that day of rest unlike the back to back games 4 and 5. As far as game 5 went the best chance for the lightning to win that one was in the first ot. After it went into 2ot I had a feeling Dallas would steal it and they did.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,029
  • Days Won:  38

16 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Im already nervous about tomorrow night but at the same time feel pretty good about our chances.  The day off today should help.

Can Tampa have nice things again?  Find out tonight!

11 hours ago, bullsfan27 said:

no way you can let Dallas get to game 7 and have a chance at the cup

No, because then you start getting the Lightning choke karma which they tend to have a history of in the recent era.  We are the new Sharks East or the Caps before the Caps finally won.

Guest Jonesy Bull
5 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

Can Tampa have nice things again?  Find out tonight!

No, because then you start getting the Lightning choke karma which they tend to have a history of in the recent era.  We are the new Sharks East or the Caps before the Caps finally won.

This team is not the same team as the last few years.  They have much more toughness and grit and some bruisers.

I think we win tonight but if we dont it absolutely does not mean an automatic loss in Game 7.  This team is resilient with no Stamkos, no Point for games.  Yet we come back after a loss time and time again.

GO BOLTS!  BRING IT HOME BABY!

14 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

This team is not the same team as the last few years.  They have much more toughness and grit and some bruisers.

I think we win tonight but if we dont it absolutely does not mean an automatic loss in Game 7.  This team is resilient with no Stamkos, no Point for games.  Yet we come back after a loss time and time again.

GO BOLTS!  BRING IT HOME BABY!

These are facts.  Can't wait until puck drop.  

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,866
  • Days Won:  67

On 9/27/2020 at 3:54 PM, Rocky Style said:

I felt like TB was the better team and was going to win in the 1st OT, but in the 2nd OT the team looked gassed and was missing passes and turning the puck over.  It's a bummer it went down like that.  

I still think TB is the better team!

TB was in the first OT by a mile however it was karma after the game 4 soccer dive by Johnson putting Benn in the box in ot causing the loss.  TB is the better team but it is now down to 6 periods, maybe more with these teams and anything can happen.  The vets Pav and Perry have been money for the Stars, Jamie Benn, Tyler Seguin and Radulov need to come up big tonite to get us to 7, I hope that noose starts to tighten as the Tampa bay curse settles in.

20 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

after the game 4 soccer dive by Johnson putting Benn in the box

Well there was also the fake embellishment call where Point got hit in the junk.  🤔

Point is such a baller

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,866
  • Days Won:  67

Just now, Rocky Style said:

Point is such a baller

They live on the power play with these dives, ****  is turning into soccer.  

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

55 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

TB was in the first OT by a mile however it was karma after the game 4 soccer dive by Johnson putting Benn in the box in ot causing the loss.

And here I was thinking highly of you for not slinging that ******** nonsense in here about that. TB should have been on the pp at the end of reg and to start ot that game after that ridiculous embellishment call .... and then Dallas had a power play of their own to end that game and they didn’t so cry me a ******* river..... having said that, the Stars scare the living **** out of me.