• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TB Lightning

Guest Jonesy Bull

Guest Jonesy Bull
23 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I like our matchup, Stars are laying the wood to you guys, fast and aggressive is the way we roll in the big D!

These are the type of teams that historically the Bolts would fold against.  This current team has alot more grit and toughness tho.

This series is going to be rock em sock em all the way through.  Game 3 is a big swing game.

GO BOLTS!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

Stamkos back in the lineup. Helps with depth problems but I’m not sure how effective he will be given he hasn’t skated in over 6 months

Guest Jonesy Bull

So Frisco.  Now on the right thread.

Your Dallas team is really good brah.

They outplayed us in the 1st period.  Bolts are lucky to be leading.  I will admit.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

And I still think Vasi does strange stuff trying to handle the puck. At least 3 times tonight.

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 9/19/2020 at 9:07 PM, Friscobull said:

The better team will win, the only question is a sweep or Stars in 5.  God bless Texas.

Excuse me Frisco.  I think I misunderstood you.

Did you say Stars in 5? 

Im sure you stuttered and meant to say Lightning in 5!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

There are times vasy scares me when he has the puck behind the net. Nearly gave Dallas one early but the bigger concern is the lightning tendency to turn the puck over deep in their own zone. 

Guest Jonesy Bull

Despite my smack talk with Frisco.  Dallas is very tough.  I actually expect them to throw everything at us in Game 4.

I think Dallas probably wins next game to tie it 2-2.  Then anything goes.  May go 7 games with Bolts winning a tight scary game for the cup.