• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TB Lightning

Guest Jonesy Bull

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 9/8/2020 at 5:48 PM, Outlaw said:

Massacre,  I expect NYI to come out strong next game. I hope I am wrong. I love the analyst gave NYI the edge in goaltending. Lightning in 5.

You guys are spot on about the Isles coming out strong in this second game.  We knew they would.  They are on the puck and checking strong.  Yet here we are 1-1 going to 3rd.  B. Point going out in the 2nd scares me.  Please be ok and come back in the 3rd.  We need you!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Kutcherov coming through with 7s  remaining.  Wow

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

One has to wonder if the islanders hopes have been crushed after they threw everything including the kitchen sink at the lightning and still lost the game

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, bullsfan27 said:

One has to wonder if the islanders hopes have been crushed after they threw everything including the kitchen sink at the lightning and still lost the game

Wow!  Are you frickin kidding me.  7 seconds left with Kuch game winner!.

I think you are right fan27....this is a Crusher for the Isles.  Still worried about Point.  But what a win.  This team has that killer instinct!!

12 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Wow!  Are you frickin kidding me.  7 seconds left with Kuch game winner!.

I think you are right fan27....this is a Crusher for the Isles.  Still worried about Point.  But what a win.  This team has that killer instinct!!

The point injury is the most worrisome part from last night. He has been by far the best player for the lightning this postseason so hopefully it’s nothing too serious. Last I heard was he pulled a hammy.

Killorn officially suspended for game 3. Hopefully point is good to go. Lightning are stone cold silent on his diagnosis so it’s either good and they are planning on surprising the islanders or it’s not good and they do t want the islanders to know

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

1 minute ago, bullsfan27 said:

Killorn officially suspended for game 3.

That's ****** up. Ritchie doesn't get even a game misconduct for his hit on Yanni and that was a lot more egregious, I thought ....