• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How is this possible

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Never understood why they call it semi- pro. They actually never get paid...where is the pro part? Age? 

Those games would have been a prime test tube situation to see how the virus transmitted during the games.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Can anyone tell me where to get them tampa bay tigers tickets? Does Joe exotic run it?

I guess the good thing (poss omen) the Bull's won the championship.....

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,851
  • Days Won:  67

10 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Can anyone tell me where to get them tampa bay tigers tickets? Does Joe exotic run it?

It is Carol Baskin who I think killed her husband whacked him, you can’t convince me it didn’t happen.  

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

46 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Never understood why they call it semi- pro. They actually never get paid...where is the pro part? Age? 

They get paid, not very much but something

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, BulledOver said:

Not to shocking since a large percentage of young men (boy's) now carry firearms. Actually not so new either it's been going on for decades just more of it and more indiscriminate. It's more shocking to folks when it takes place in their communities. The shooters are getting younger and younger. We have had shootouts here in the intersection, during the day right in front of the County jail facility. Joe Normal better be on their toes anymore because it's getting much easier to become a victim because the violence has spread out into all areas of communities. The Why? question has been addressed for many years. 

I'm hoping that was being funny because my only point was that there is a team called the Central Florida Bulls.  I bolded, underlined and italicized hoping to avoid a discussion of the incident.  I'm rusty.  Maybe 2 more weeks off will knock the rust off.  😄

4 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I'm hoping that was being funny because my only point was that there is a team called the Central Florida Bulls.  I bolded, underlined and italicized hoping to avoid a discussion of the incident.  I'm rusty.  Maybe 2 more weeks off will knock the rust off.  😄

🙄 Lawdy it is now..I started laughing a while after I commented. I told my wife about your post/article and my response. I said I'll bet he wasn't amazed by the shooting( hell thats normal) but by the football being played during the plague and...the team that won the championship was named the Bull's!!!  No No dont go back into seclusion...Ha! aint you brother.  But, you have to admit..the player whipping a gun out and shooting towards the refs is priceless. I humbly beg your forgiveness but...I wont kneel. 🤐

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

4 hours ago, BulledOver said:

🙄 Lawdy it is now..I started laughing a while after I commented. I told my wife about your post/article and my response. I said I'll bet he wasn't amazed by the shooting( hell thats normal) but by the football being played during the plague and...the team that won the championship was named the Bull's!!!  No No dont go back into seclusion...Ha! aint you brother.  But, you have to admit..the player whipping a gun out and shooting towards the refs is priceless. I humbly beg your forgiveness but...I wont kneel. 🤐

Honestly, I didn't read the whole article.  I saw CF Bulls and stopped there.  All good.