• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Analysis of the HATE you give CCS and Taggart

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

42 minutes ago, smazza said:

THAT IS THE BEAUTY OF BEING A LAWYER

I ARGUE ALL DAY

taggart finally got the ship right and left

strong seemed totally disinterested and couldnt recruit or develop  talent. horrible game day coach

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,571
  • Days Won:  28

3 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

Its called recruiting which they are in charge of.

Yes so CCS  and Taggart did their jobs and recruited Bridgewater and QF. My question was why do people use the term "bailed out" or "owe their success to" the QB when speaking on CCS or Taggart. ALL successful coaches have a good QB.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,917
  • Days Won:  67

20 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

ALL successful coaches have a good QB.

CCS was not successful and you have beaten this horse to death.  The board with the exception of a few sympathizers thinks he was a flaming turd at his last two stops.  You feel he is a victim and is treated unfairly we disagree, end of story.

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

CCS was not successful and you have beaten this horse to death.  The board with the exception of a few sympathizers thinks he was a flaming turd at his last two stops.  You feel he is a victim and is treated unfairly we disagree, end of story.

He didnt have a good QB when he wasnt successful. This part of the convo is referring to the statement that  Taggart/CCS owe their success to QF and Bridgewater.  I feel that is a dumb statement b/c EVERY successful college coach had a good QB or players to help them attain success. 

1 hour ago, brybull1970 said:

CCS recruiting Bridgewater means nothing to USF oher than it showed he could recruit a QB, however he was NEVER able to do it here which is what matters. CCS gets no credit for QF, hence CCS being bailed by him. Most people that watched the games saw that CCS and staff actually held QF back and only got turned loose when the gameplan wasn't working. Taggart gets all the credit for QF.

You missed my point.  II was referring to how some of you give all of credit for Taggart and CCS to their quarterbacks. I feel that is a dumb statement b/c EVERY successful college coach has had a good QB or players to help them attain success. 

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

When did I ever say CCS was successful? I just feel Skip holtz was worse and does not and did not nearly get as much  hate as Taggart or CCS did. Just makes me question stuff at times. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,917
  • Days Won:  67

2 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

When did I ever say CCS was successful? I just feel Skip holtz was worse and does not and did not nearly get as much  hate as Taggart or CCS did. Just makes me question stuff at times. 

Nothing there IMO, I loved Taggert and he recruited and let Q be Q and I give him all the credit.   I agree Skip was worse, and I hated both him and CCS, we see the world through a different lense and maybe the reason we are not agreeing on this one.  

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

Didn't someone else recruit Bridgewater for CCS?

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

Ok, after much consideration; I agree with the comment of hate dished towards CCS. 

I'm positive I didn't dish out enough. Sigh!

Edited by Azmodi
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Azmodi said:

Ok, after much consideration; I agree with the comment of hate dished towards CCS. 

I'm positive I didn't dish out enough. Sigh!

Outside of CJL I think we should have enough hate to spread out a little or a lot to all of the other head coaches (well maybe not T.J. Weist either).