• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs Texas game is a go....for now.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,893
  • Days Won:  67

33 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

How do you know smazza has a sweet ass 🤔 

I have never met him however I am very perceptive and because he is a bit of a dullard but successfulI I assumed he is getting by with his looks and probably has a rockin bod hence a sweet ass.  I wanted to break this down for you so you could not only understand but also appreciate the complexity of my thought pattern.  I hope this clears it up for you.  

• Haha 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
8 hours ago, Friscobull said:

They don’t want to pay 1.9 million and think we will cave.  Hold firm and let’s play this thing.  50% capacity will mean there will still be plenty of tickets available for this game.  I still give it a 25% at best shot of playing but if they do my ass will gladly take up 2 seats behind the Bulls bench so I can provide them support in the form of profanity laced drunken babble pointing out all the ways they are disappointing me 😀.

Preach Brother....I have no facts or reasons to change my opinion from before, but I think these games will happen some how some way....call me stupid optimistic.

Frisco = We should hang sometime, I get the feeling you drink as heavily as I do!

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

8 hours ago, smazza said:

you are going?

I am

Guest Jonesy Bull
7 hours ago, Friscobull said:

You can bet your sweet ass that I will be there IF the game is played and IF they let fans inside the stadium.

Cool, then party at your house before the game.....I'll wear my mask and social distance, well while we aren't doing BEER BONGS!  Or any other bongs is so inclined.  Heheh!

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

I luv flying  in my War Flamingo outfit. Go Bulls

Edited by libby_arts
didn't work for me.....I should read your instructions before playing.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,893
  • Days Won:  67

13 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Preach Brother....I have no facts or reasons to change my opinion from before, but I think these games will happen some how some way....call me stupid optimistic.

Frisco = We should hang sometime, I get the feeling you drink as heavily as I do!

We will meet someday, I will be the guy wearing TBP shirt with Friscobull on it,  and yes I have been known to knock back a drink or two.

• Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,408
  • Days Won:  5

looks to me best case will be a conf only schedule, don't think this game happens

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, bcgruber said:

looks to me best case will be a conf only schedule, don't think this game happens

It sounds like the conference only plan is gaining momentum across the country, which would be better than no football at all.  I think you are right, hard to believe that this game happens, with Texas and Florida being the hottest Covid spots in America......but still a month away so who knows.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, Bull Nut said:

ugly tina fey GIF