• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Football Recruiting

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I was so upset I had to go to my safe space for three hours. 

Im sorry New England.  Didnt mean to affect that way.  Too bad you dont drink anymore id offer you some whisky.  Or at least some medically approved "edibles"!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,003
  • Days Won:  469

52 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

What happened to the posts that Frisco and I had earlier?  Was it really that political offensive that people couldnt handle it?  Jesus.  Isnt this suppose to be a place where people can express themselves as long as they are respectful.

Please tell what is allowed and not allowed clearly.

Yeah, it was political in nature. 

If you want to have a strictly COVID discussion, I'd suggest The Trough.  It is an off topic forum that will moderate reported posts unlike the Mad Cow which is a free for all.  I think many would enjoy discussing.  And as long as we can keep the name calling, partisanship and disrespect out of the comments, we'll be fine.  We could even try that once uniquely American virtue of uniting together to discuss a pertinent issue.

https://www.thebullspen.com/forum/22-the-trough/

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,003
  • Days Won:  469

18 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Ok i get no response from the people in charge so I will continue with my opinions.  Political be damned.

You just got a response.  ⬆️ Sorry it wasn't fast enough.  Please read.

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, Brad said:

You just got a response.  ⬆️ Sorry it wasn't fast enough.  Please read.

Thanks for the response Brad.  Im really sorry if Im difficult cause I respect you.  Ill do what you say.  

However I will just say this.  Despite what you think is only sports related has direct impacts with whats going on politically.  If you want to keep it separate fine.  Ill follow the rules because i love the bullspen.  Your my Bulls family even if I dont agree with your approach.  You are the Boss so I will respect that and of course all opinions.

But like it or not, politics, covid, and college sports are all inter related.  I know you are smart enough to know that.

Ill keep it off this board from now on.   Thanks Brad!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

3 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

But like it or not, politics, covid, and college sports are all inter related.  I know you are smart enough to know that.

Everything is political in your world no matter the topic however not all of us see through a similar lens, your panties probably stay bunched up 😀

Guest Jonesy Bull
11 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Everything is political in your world no matter the topic however not all of us see through a similar lens, your panties probably stay bunched up 😀

Its not me. Its the world we live in bro.  Take your lens and stiop being so **** close minded.  But its probably useless asking for open minded from a Texas redneck.

6 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Its not me. Its the world we live in bro.  Take your lens and stiop being so **** close minded.  But its probably useless asking for open minded from a Texas redneck.

I try not to go out of my way to look for ways to be offended, you have a different approach which is your prerogative, however I am probably much happier in my approach.

Guest Jonesy Bull
29 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I try not to go out of my way to look for ways to be offended, you have a different approach which is your prerogative, however I am probably much happier in my approach.

I was responding to you for no reason attacking me.

I thought we were good. I even gave you a compliment which I meant.  Then you attack out of the blue.

Im good with me dude.  Are you good with you?

If you are then stop the personal attacks.  I was trying to bond somewhat with you.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,315
  • Days Won:  25

34 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I thought we were good. I even gave you a compliment which I meant.  Then you attack out of the blue.

If you are then stop the personal attacks.  I was trying to bond somewhat with you.

Now hug it or puts the boxing gloves on and get it all of your systen.

40 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

We are good, just feeling unusually salty with football on the brink of cancellation.  I am a contrarian by nature, so just doing what I do, will probably take a break until we get some good news, hopefully it is this year. Be good Jonesy.