• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Football Recruiting

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 7/11/2020 at 10:22 AM, Azmodi said:

Read this http//cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2018-2019.html and note there have been zero Influenza deaths reported this year. Everything and I mean everything is being listed as Covid19 related. Please remove your blinders and yes this will all fade away after November.

I dont believe this one bit.  There have to be many many deaths reported for the flu there always is every year.  Corona has nothing to do with the flu.  There are completely different tests for these. And the Corona specifically attacks the lungs and tries to destroy it.

I do agree that deaths are somewhat over inflated for patients with multiple diagnoses.

Edited by Jonesy Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

14 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I dont believe this one bit. 

That is the crux of the matter, there really is not a reliable news source to confirm or deny the information so we simply make up our own narrative.

• Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
12 hours ago, Friscobull said:

That is the crux of the matter, there really is not a reliable news source to confirm or deny the information so we simply make up our own narrative.

Yep.  This whole thing is a cluster____.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

That being said if you remove the white noise (news sources) and look at ALL of the data and source a pool of health experts (not just the one that CNN or Fox trot out there to support the one sided story they are presenting)...we actually have a pretty clear picture of what is happening...we know how deadly the virus is for each respective age group, we also know the hospitalization ratio for each age group...we know how contagious the virus is...its all there, you just have to put a bit of effort into your research...because if you rely on a news network to spoon feed you the information, they are only going to feed you PART of the data to support whatever bias that is built into their story...hell, I can even follow PBS any longer and they were essentially the last news source I trusted....

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, DJBulls said:

That being said if you remove the white noise (news sources) and look at ALL of the data and source a pool of health experts (not just the one that CNN or Fox trot out there to support the one sided story they are presenting)...we actually have a pretty clear picture of what is happening...we know how deadly the virus is for each respective age group, we also know the hospitalization ratio for each age group...we know how contagious the virus is...its all there, you just have to put a bit of effort into your research...because if you rely on a news network to spoon feed you the information, they are only going to feed you PART of the data to support whatever bias that is built into their story...hell, I can even follow PBS any longer and they were essentially the last news source I trusted....

You should follow this guy. Here is his latest report: 

Scared Ron Burgundy GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Haha 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, DJBulls said:

This is probably the most intelligent post yet ive heard here on this issue.. Thumbs up DJBull.

Guest Jonesy Bull

What happened to the posts that Frisco and I had earlier?  Was it really that political offensive that people couldnt handle it?  Jesus.  Isnt this suppose to be a place where people can express themselves as long as they are respectful.

Please tell what is allowed and not allowed clearly.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

34 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

What happened to the posts that Frisco and I had earlier?  Was it really that political offensive that people couldnt handle it?  Jesus.  Isnt this suppose to be a place where people can express themselves as long as they are respectful.

In their defense it was political in nature and we pushed the limit and deserved to be deleted.  We were respectful but any political statements really belong on the mad cow, my bad guys, just bummed that football is going to be cancelled.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

41 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I was so upset I had to go to my safe space for three hours. 

• Haha 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

In their defense it was political in nature and we pushed the limit and deserved to be deleted.  We were respectful but any political statements really belong on the mad cow, my bad guys, just bummed that football is going to be cancelled.

Ok i suppose.  But you dont even get a notification or private email?  Im sorry but things could me a little better.

A little communication goes a long way.

We dont agree all the time Frisco.  But I like cause you are straight up.