• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Strong and Kerwin Bell might be hired by UF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

5 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

I think Bell is lucky to get another shot. If some one said I’ll give you five years of pay, but will make you look epically incompetent to the point where you may not get another decent opportunity in the industry, do you take it?

I'd do it for CCS's pay and guarantees 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

49 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

I'd do it for CCS's pay and guarantees 

Guarantees? Like you’ll work again? Or that you’ll never need to work again? There is a difference 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

On 1/30/2020 at 6:23 PM, Bull Nut said:

gene wilder nothing GIF

YASSSSS WONKA

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

16 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I'm not defending his failure at USF. I'm just simply trying to encourage you to not be so **** bitter. It seems as if we chit on every previous coach or staff member that worked here before. Just enjoy CJS and keep it moving. If you like CJS just be happy that here is here. If he is truly USF's "Savior" then all previous coaches led up to this man bringing us to the "holy land." Why must there be a CCS reference every time one of you praises CJS. I'm  just saying to stop being a "jilted ex-girlfriend". I mean if you started dating a chick...would you want to hear how much she hates her ex-boyfriend every time you do something good for her? No! You would get tired of hearing that chit and tell her to simply be happy she has a "better" man in her life. 

strong didnt work

he was barely alive game days and looked clueless on the sidelines

he was lazy

i didnt see any of the kb's footprints on the offense. strange hire to say the least

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, smazza said:

he was barely alive game days

We need IPFs, not alive coaches!

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 1/31/2020 at 7:55 AM, Gatorbull325 said:

CJS hasn't won a game yet. You are d*** riding him based off of hype. Once again, let the man EARN his praise. I just don't see the point in always chitting on CCS every time you give praise to CJS. 

Ok 2 different things.

Im not chitting on CCS because of CJS.  Im chitting on CCS because he SUCKS as a HC period.  If thats not obvious to you.  Then I guess you just decide to ignore the outcomes of his last 2 gigs.  I know your part Gator but sheesh.  Take your orange and blue goggles off and be realistic.

2nd.  Yes CJS has not played a game.  All we can do is judge him on what we see so far.  And I like his chances much better because he has a real plan, a winning attitude.  And it seems to ALREADY be rubbing off on the team and fans.  But your right, the games are what ultimately matter.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

On 1/31/2020 at 1:21 PM, Bull Dozer said:

People keep bringing up CCS because CJS has been the polar opposite in every way he's capable of showing at this point. Community involvement, accessibility, enthusiasm, and some real positive signs for recruiting in the his transition class are night and day from CCS. It's such a night and day difference that it has people excited. If CJS was taking over for a coach that had a personality similar to his the need to contrast wouldn't be so strong for most people. 

CJS may end up being the worst coach we have but at least for now he acts like he gives a ****, he cares about all aspects of his job and is visibly recruiting, creating local relationships and engaging with donors.

CCS radiated "F you" at his press conferences and radiated not giving a care. All of our coaches had weaknesses but I'm hard pressed to find a positive for CCS. I didn't see a lick of self-accountability from him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
21 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

CJS may end up being the worst coach we have but at least for now he acts like he gives a ****, he cares about all aspects of his job and is visibly recruiting, creating local relationships and engaging with donors.

CCS radiated "F you" at his press conferences and radiated not giving a care. All of our coaches had weaknesses but I'm hard pressed to find a positive for CCS. I didn't see a lick of self-accountability from him.

I wouldnt go as far to say that CCS didnt care.  Thats probably a little harsh.  Im sure he wanted to win.  But I dont think he has same work ethic or skill set to be sucessful....at least not anymore in this new age of college football.  He probably could be somewhat succesful at an assistant level.

But to me the differences between the 2 coaches should be obvious at least to this point in time.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

14 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I wouldnt go as far to say that CCS didnt care.  Thats probably a little harsh.  Im sure he wanted to win.  But I dont think he has same work ethic or skill set to be sucessful....at least not anymore in this new age of college football.  He probably could be somewhat succesful at an assistant level.

But to me the differences between the 2 coaches should be obvious at least to this point in time.

I didn't say he didn't care, I said he radiated not caring. He probably did care to some extent but it sure didn't show in his attitude or the product on the field and that reflected into the community and probably the team.

I think analyst is a good place for his skill set. he can analyze the defense and not have to do the public interactions he clearly isn't suited to.

I just realized this could mean that our former coaches take out FSU AND UF.