• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Da'Quan Bowers is officially D-Line Coach

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

14 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

The four seasons always fascinates me, since we don't experience that here.  I would love to be in a place like that when Fall comes and changes the landscape to a beautiful array of colors.  I think the Winters would be a little too long and depresssing for me though.

After December the winter loses its charm. Fortunately I like to cross country ski and snow shoe...got to embrace the suck 😀

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

52 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It is. I love the four seasons as I enjoy change in my environment. I can still see my self spending part of the USF football season near Tampa when I retire but I would return to NE. 

I miss seasons. I regret moving to this fetid swamp of a state. The weather is just unbearable.

• Haha 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
9 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

After December the winter loses its charm. Fortunately I like to cross country ski and snow shoe...got to embrace the suck 😀

If I lived there, I would like to try downhill snow skiing.  I grew up on a Lake in Florida and use to Water Ski all the time growing up, so I think Snow Skiing would be alot of fun!

1 minute ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

I miss seasons. I regret moving to this fetid swamp of a state. The weather is just unbearable.

😂😂😂. Well enjoy your January through April...and your beaches. Yeah the summer months down there was the primary reason for my retreat. 

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

If I lived there, I would like to try downhill snow skiing.  I grew up on a Lake in Florida and use to Water Ski all the time growing up, so I think Snow Skiing would be alot of fun!

Downhill is a lot of fun. I don’t do it as much anymore as I was looking for a more cardio workout. But the White Mountains of NH have some great skiing for all types of levels. If you ever get up here on a visit let me know. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Downhill is a lot of fun. I don’t do it as much anymore as I was looking for a more cardio workout. But the White Mountains of NH have some great skiing for all types of levels. If you ever get up here on a visit let me know. 

Definately will let you know,  would be especially a fun trip if USF ever plays UCONN or UMASS (or a team up there) sometime again.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

8 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

But I love New York to visit, not sure I'd want to live there though.

it was a great place to be born and raised  from  57-74

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

50 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

😂😂😂. Well enjoy your January through April...and your beaches. Yeah the summer months down there was the primary reason for my retreat. 

i loved florida in the summers also

true i didnt have to work in suit

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,347
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

you can always tell a southerner by the use of snow skiing

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, smazza said:

it was a great place to be born and raised  from  57-74.

If you pushed those dates out about 5 years, you would have gotten to experience Studio 54!

Actually if you say that you went to Woodstock in 69, id really be jealous.  I was 3 years old at the time.  But that is by far the best era of drugs, sex, and rock n roll.  

I needed to be born about 15 years earlier!

Edited by Jonesy Bull