• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Someone has a hunch that news on CCS will be heard today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,337
  • Days Won:  43

Probably waiting for the Bucs game to be over with so they don’t overshadow anything. Church is done for most right now so anything goes lol

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Sounds reassuring 

956188DC-8CE6-4BC6-BEC8-DC211DE43180.jpeg

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

I can’t stand Brett but he hasn’t been on campus in forever and if something happens with CCS he will break it before a guy that’s on campus multiple times a week and takes pictures of being one of a handful of reporters at every press conference, that’s sad.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  730
  • Days Won:  4

I'd love to be wrong but if the guy was getting fired I think there'd be more than hunches to go on.  Staff would get notified, a team meeting would be called with players...that stuff would leak by multiple outlets not just some beat reporter.

My bet is Charlie stays and the USF administration didn't want to tip off the outlets that would receive it unfavorably (ie DailyStampede), so Joey got a morsole.  And later today our AD will explain how unfortunate the circumstances were this season, Charlie will be back, etc.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

10:1 odds whatever news comes out, JK is not the one to break it. Any takers?

Just now, Ghostbuster said:

I'd love to be wrong but if the guy was getting fired I think there'd be more than hunches to go on.  Staff would get notified, a team meeting would be called with players...that stuff would leak by multiple outlets not just some beat reporter.

My bet is Charlie stays and the USF administration didn't want to tip off the outlets that would receive it unfavorably (ie DailyStampede), so Joey got a morsole.  And later today our AD will explain how unfortunate the circumstances were this season, Charlie will be back, etc.

All of this. 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,337
  • Days Won:  43

5 minutes ago, Ghostbuster said:

Reports coming in about team meeting today at 3:30. 

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I can’t stand Brett but he hasn’t been on campus in forever and if something happens with CCS he will break it before a guy that’s on campus multiple times a week and takes pictures of being one of a handful of reporters at every press conference, that’s sad.

spacer.png

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  730
  • Days Won:  4

2 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Reports coming in about team meeting today at 3:30. 

tenor (2).gif