• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,893
  • Days Won:  67

16 hours ago, jchem1995 said:

Awe come on man, you gotta watch the game. I have memories of getting ********** with you at GATech. Keep it alive. GO BULLS.

Shatfaced

Cuz only had a beer or two at GT, he was scared of the heat and did not want to get carried out.  When you have an Iron Bull not even bothering to watch our rivalry game than things have gotten bad, Apathy is here to stay until something big happens.  Happy Thanksgiving and go Cowboys! 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

Many thanks from this Bull to all Bulls for supporting their school, team and this message board (now just over 20 years old).  Thank you.

May you, your family and those you hold dear enjoy a wonderful time together today.  

Thank you.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

We went to NYC one year for the parade and other things.  Cold and wet.  I hope your experience today is much better.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,893
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Funny.  I can watch on TV win or lose.  For me, it’s more difficult watching them in Ray Jay.

I have a lot of practice watching them lose on tv and on the road, I find it easier the more it happens, I can even turn off the TV in the second half, something I could not even do during Skippy and early CWT.  CCS is masterful in making a passionate fan apathetic, he is like no other.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,713
  • Days Won:  109

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Cuz only had a beer or two at GT, he was scared of the heat and did not want to get carried out.  When you have an Iron Bull not even bothering to watch our rivalry game than things have gotten bad, Apathy is here to stay until something big happens.  Happy Thanksgiving and go Cowboys! 

Really doesn't have anything to do with a rivalry game.  Any game on TV I usually do the same.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,446
  • Days Won:  43

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I don’t see it that way. He probably has that Billy Bean psychological disorder in where he can’t watch his favorite teams live as it creates too much stress. Billy Bean in MoneyBall would just rather go to the gym rather than to watch his Oakland A’s. If anything, think his love for USF has grown even stronger over the years. When USF does finally figure it out, the winning will feel so much better than the losing that we have right now 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

Very Thankful to My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ from Whom all Blessings Flow. He’s revolutionized my life over the last year, both Spiritually and financially 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,446
  • Days Won:  43

3 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

Very Thankful to My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ from Whom all Blessings Flow. He’s revolutionized my life over the last year, both Spiritually and financially 

That is pretty cool! God bless us all! 

• Like 1