• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The acceptance thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

7 minutes ago, JTrue said:

We should write MK a letter to let him know we don’t like losing.

Too late Gatorbull has already sent a letter on behalf of the Bullspen in full support of CCS staying on for at least the next three season so he has time to get his guys in and coach them up

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

23 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

Too late Gatorbull has already sent a letter on behalf of the Bullspen in full support of CCS staying on for at least the next three season so he has time to get his guys in and coach them up

At this point, I’m willing to wait one more season. So next season is bowl or bust for this coaching staff

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

2 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

At this point, I’m willing to wait one more season. So next season is bowl or bust for this coaching staff

I would not be shocked if this team could win 6 games next year.

BCC, FAU, Nevada, ECU, Tulsa should/could be wins. So you only need one upset out of the other 7 and Texas and UH are not guaranteed losses. 

If KB gets some of his players in, I suspect the offense will be a little better.

4 minutes ago, usf97 said:

BCC, FAU, Nevada, ECU, Tulsa should/could be wins. So you only need one upset out of the other 7 and Texas and UH are not guaranteed losses. 

If KB gets some of his players in, I suspect the offense will be a little better.

That is pretty positive thinking. Hope you are right 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

16 hours ago, LewSFBulls said:

To me the writing is on the wall. Kelly went quiet on twitter after the SMU game, not even acknowledging the existence of any of the remaining football games.

You know this is easy to check and totally wrong, right? He pretty much focuses on positive USF Athletic stuff so acknowledging the games is pretty much all he did ....... and he's gone Twitter quiet on MBB since the Boston College game so I guess CBG is outta here also ...... smh.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  314
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Triple B said:

You know this is easy to check and totally wrong, right? He pretty much focuses on positive USF Athletic stuff so acknowledging the games is pretty much all he did ....... and he's gone Twitter quiet on MBB since the Boston College game so I guess CBG is outta here also ...... smh.

Got me, didn't check it, thought he went quiet after SMU game for a while. Point remains, if Strong comes back next year I've lost all faith in the AD.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

22 hours ago, usf97 said:

Next year will be like last year, a weak schedule will give us wins. That's why I judge CCS on the totality of his work and his success against winning teams.

Regardless, bowl or not, I don't think, we can pay CCS what we are giving him now.

1 minute ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Next year will be like last year, a weak schedule will give us wins. That's why I judge CCS on the totality of his work and his success against winning teams.

Regardless, bowl or not, I don't think, we can pay CCS what we are giving him now.

What if the next coach can’t beat teams with winning records & losing records. We might end up with a coach that takes USF to the 0-12 season. 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

I'm still holding out hope for  a win against UCF and an empty bowl slot given to us for being such a great 5 win team.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

I'm still holding out hope for  a win against UCF and an empty bowl slot given to us for being such a great 5 win team.

Our academic ranking for athletes is around 13. Only 4 bowl slots left now.