• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,878
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I get that these 2 sports are the only ones that most fans want to see, including me.

But this is not just about the fans.  This is College man, this is the place where a diversity of sports is open to young people.  Whether you choose to like or support those teams is totally up to you.  But I think its great that these kids have a chance to get college scholarships to play the sport they love and represent the schools that they choose to attend.

I don’t really disagree, I had 3 of my sisters receive full ride athletic scholarships to out of state schools and this option would not have been made available to them without these other sports.  I will choose to continue to follow only the two main sports however I will refrain from throwing shade at these other inconsequential sports.😀

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

I don’t really disagree, I had 3 of my sisters receive full ride athletic scholarships to out of state schools and this option would not have been made available to them without these other sports.  I will choose to continue to follow only the two main sports however I will refrain from throwing shade at these other inconsequential sports.😀

Yeah then you understand, good for your sisters too!

I admit, I don't really get into the other sports (I'm not going to call them inconsequential - crazy man) either, unless they are playing for something like a conference championship or in the NCAA tourney, then I check in and get into it somewhat.

Just now, Jonesy Bull said:

Yeah then you understand, good for your sisters too!

I admit, I don't really get into the other sports (I'm not going to call them inconsequential - crazy man) 

That was me being ironical and sarcastic, I pretty much do exactly what you do with the other sports.

Guest Jonesy Bull
8 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

That was me being ironical and sarcastic, I pretty much do exactly what you do with the other sports.

I pretty much figured that. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

You mean being an *******? 😂😂I kid I kid.😂😂😂 In all seriousness good luck with the procedure tomorrow and good for you in getting it done. The hard part is the prep. Take care brotha! 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Guest Jonesy Bull
8 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You mean being an *******? 😂😂I kid I kid.😂😂😂 In all seriousness good luck with the procedure tomorrow and good for you in getting it done. The hard part is the prep. Take care brotha! 

I don't know what procedure you are having done Frisco, and its none of my business.   But good luck to you!!

39 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I don't know what procedure you are having done Frisco, and its none of my business.   But good luck to you!!

TMI but it is the old colonoscopy, when you hit 50 it is recommended, no worries but thank you

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

On 11/20/2019 at 8:09 AM, cophbulls said:

Idk, it hasn't been a perfect year, but rough? Men and Women's soccer are in the NCAA tourney, the women in the second round. Women's basketball gave last years champs all they could handle last night and Men's Basketball (although its a year or two away) certainly seems to hold more promise than it has since Stan Heath left. Sure volleyball and cross country need a lot of work and football is floundering around in mediocrity like it has since Leavitt left and we got demoted to AAA. So a perfect season? No but could be worse, definitely could be worse. 

Guess i should of been more clear....rough year for me personally because i have missed more home football games than ever

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

TMI but it is the old colonoscopy, when you hit 50 it is recommended, no worries but thank you

Ive had it done myself.....its really no big deal.  The worst part is the night before prep.  Which im assuming u are going thru now.  

Keep the air freshener handy...lol