Jump to content
Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Next:  at ECU, 10/26 3:45 p.m. ESPNU  
      1 2 3 4 Final
    Bulls 0 3 0 0 3
    Navy 7 14 0 14 35
               
     McCloud - 11/23, 50 yards, INT; Cronkrite - 17 car, 76 yds; St. Felix - 4 recs, 22 yds
     
  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
NewEnglandBull

Thank You UNC Coach Mack Brown!

Recommended Posts

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mack Brown trying to reup the magic at NC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's getting after it at UNC.  I enjoyed a few games so far this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sure Mack Brown would prefer we didn't go around crediting him with any portion of our success. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

classy move. It was definitely the right thing to do, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, puc86 said:

I am sure Mack Brown would prefer we didn't go around crediting him with any portion of our success. 

Can you change your name to Debbie already?!

Image result for debbie downer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TenToedSloth said:

Can you change your name to Debbie already?!

Image result for debbie downer

There have been times where I have been one of our most optimistic of fans and I dream of a day where that can be possible again instead of what, if I didn’t know we were completely Incompetent, feels like a systematic approach to destroy everything LRS and CJL dedicated their lives to building.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, puc86 said:

I am sure Mack Brown would prefer we didn't go around crediting him with any portion of our success

11 minutes ago, TenToedSloth said:

Can you change your name to Debbie already?!

Image result for debbie downer

Debbie is actually looking like an 

inspirational speaker in comparison to Puc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

There have been times where I have been one of our most optimistic of fans and I dream of a day where that can be possible again instead of what, if I didn’t know we were completely Incompetent, feels like a systematic approach to destroy everything LRS and CJL dedicated their lives to building.

Good lord man everything CJL created was gone well before he left. In terms of “dedicating their lives to” that is a bit hyperbole. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

 

It’s my fault for having expectations 

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Good lord man everything CJL created was gone well before he left. In terms of “dedicating their lives to” that is a bit hyperbole. 

Me hyperbolic? Perish the thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Members do not see this ad, Register today


×
×
  • Create New...