• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Meanwhile in Orlando

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

17 minutes ago, atsKnight said:

Sorry, y'all bedtime for me. I'll try to hop on tomorrow. 

Funny, yo mama just told me the same thing.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  139
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

Funny, yo mama just told me the same thing.

I know y'all aren't trying to prove my point, but it feels like some of you are trying to prove point. 

21 hours ago, Triple B said:

I think he thinks he's winning some sort of battle of the wits because we keep responding to him. Kind of old school message board trollery ..... I'm guessing he's waiting for the right moment to drop a "pwned" in.

What's interesting about this theory is that I have invited and encouraged posters to not engage with me, which is the opposite of trolling. 

So if I was trolling, then I would be a troll that was so confident in USF fans' insecurity that he could encourage posters to ignore him knowing that they were so desperate for his approval, they would engage no matter what he said. 

1 hour ago, atsKnight said:

I know y'all aren't trying to prove my point, but it feels like some of you are trying to prove point. 

You set me up, I’ll knock em down.

3 minutes ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

You set me up, I’ll knock em down.

I think this board is my favorite place on the internet.

33 minutes ago, atsKnight said:

I think this board is my favorite place on the internet.

8787686B-A551-4536-9D7F-E75F113E6BD1.jpeg

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,537
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, atsKnight said:

What's interesting about this theory is that I have invited and encouraged posters to not engage with me, which is the opposite of trolling. 

So if I was trolling, then I would be a troll that was so confident in USF fans' insecurity that he could encourage posters to ignore him knowing that they were so desperate for his approval, they would engage no matter what he said. 

I think he thinks he's winning some sort of battle of the wits because we keep responding to him. Kind of old school message board trollery ..... I'm guessing he's waiting for the right moment to drop a "pwned" in.

19 minutes ago, Triple B said:

So my theory is that USF fans are so insecure that even if all I do is respond to UCF threads and replies to posts, USF fans won't be able to help themselves from responding. Your theory is that I'm trolling and trying to win by getting people to respond. 

Let's test the theories: you and your buddies ignore me. If you ignore me, then I'll act like any other troll, I'll fight for more attention and then give up. If you can't ignore me, well, that's pretty telling no matter what I'm trying to accomplish. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,537
  • Days Won:  422

59 minutes ago, atsKnight said:

So my theory is that USF fans are so insecure that even if all I do is respond to UCF threads and replies to posts, USF fans won't be able to help themselves from responding. Your theory is that I'm trolling and trying to win by getting people to respond. 

Let's test the theories: you and your buddies ignore me. If you ignore me, then I'll act like any other troll, I'll fight for more attention and then give up. If you can't ignore me, well, that's pretty telling no matter what I'm trying to accomplish.