• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Saturday's forecast

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

8 hours ago, Vivadiscordia said:

No way I'm going to bother attending an FCS game. Even during a good year, the priority is low for me. There's just very little exciting about FCS match-ups, especially with the program in the state it is in currently. 

I would argue the current state of the program could make an FCS match-up quite exciting. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

30 minutes ago, TakeItOrLeavitt said:

Latest update. Planes flying in today. 

FB_IMG_1568290355738.jpg

From what I heard that they really don't have much of an idea of where it goes until a center forms.  Could go up the east coast and it would be dry here on Saturday.  Or not.

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

I just checked my weather app "Dark Sky". Earlier this week it looked like possible rain all afternoon. Yesterday it looked like possible rain from 4:00 on. Today it only says Overcast. I like the progression. 

10 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Classic FAIR WEATHER fan. Your weakass opinions mean nothing on this board. Don't ever come back on here whining about empty seats, game day experiences, players, coaches, etc. 

Exactly. I hate the "there is not enough attendance, seats look empty" in one breath and in the next "I won't bother going out in this heat it is too hot, and it might rain. This is Florida. Those things are true EVERY DAY. Man up or shut up. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

Just now, Nick Carroll said:

I just checked my weather app "Dark Sky". Earlier this week it looked like possible rain all afternoon. Yesterday it looked like possible rain from 4:00 on. Today it only says Overcast. I like the progression. 

I love that app except for the fact that while I was sitting out in the rain at, I believe, an away Tulane game function and it was telling me that the rain was 30 minutes away.  I uninstalled it while seeking cover.  😀 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  484

33 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Classic FAIR WEATHER fan. Your weakass opinions mean nothing on this board. Don't ever come back on here whining about empty seats, game day experiences, players, coaches, etc. 

I suppose it's a good thing I don't whine about these things then? I don't care about FCS matchups, sorry. 

21 minutes ago, Nick Carroll said:

Exactly. I hate the "there is not enough attendance, seats look empty" in one breath and in the next "I won't bother going out in this heat it is too hot, and it might rain. This is Florida. Those things are true EVERY DAY. Man up or shut up. 

No one actually cares about attendance numbers for FCS matchups, because no one actually expects good attendance at those games. 

Not sorry for my opinion. The priority in going to an FCS game is very low. 

Edited by Vivadiscordia

28 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I love that app except for the fact that while I was sitting out in the rain at, I believe, an away Tulane game function and it was telling me that the rain was 30 minutes away.  I uninstalled it while seeking cover.  😀 

I have a Boat and I have found it to be the most reliable. Yes sometimes it is a tad bit off haha. 

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  484

Actually, I would say my one exception to the FCS rule would be NDSU, not that we should go scheduling them, but you bet I would attend that. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

10 hours ago, Vivadiscordia said:

No way I'm going to bother attending an FCS game. Even during a good year, the priority is low for me. There's just very little exciting about FCS match-ups, especially with the program in the state it is in currently. 

you must live in Tampa...😀

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  39
  • Days Won:  0

My father used to say don’t whine, don’t make excuses and work hard. You’ll have a good life if you live with those standards. It’s Florida, it’s alway hot and wet or both. Geez, man up just a little. I’m 71, live in Gainesville and very rarely miss a home game. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1