• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Have we become so depressed

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

11 hours ago, footnfan1 said:

My oldest son was considering his engineering options. He had an offer from Rose Hulman, went for a visit, found my fathers memorial brick, and said  Gpa, nope and nope, too cold. Strongly considered G tech , which had also contacted him, triple nope, nope, no, no pretty girls. 

USF really does have a great engineering school, but GT would be better. Florida Tech is also pretty good, though not cheap I hear.

Idk what part of campus your son went to, but there are lots of beautiful girls at GT...and most are friendly. Plus it's ATL, so outside of campus is target rich.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,011
  • Days Won:  38

11 minutes ago, raptorcj said:

Idk what part of campus your son went to, but there are lots of beautiful girls at GT...and most are friendly. Plus it's ATL, so outside of campus is target rich.

Agreed.  I am not getting the GT hate.  And yes, ATL has the hottest women I've ever seen in the US at least.