Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Next:  at Navy, 10/19 3:30 p.m. CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Final
    BYU 3 13 7 0 23
    Bulls 0 7 7 13 27

McCloud - 7/14, 72 yards, TD, INT; Cronkrite - 26 car, 158 yds, 2 TDs; Wilcox - 2 recs, 52 yds, TD

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
CousinRicky

Have we become so depressed

9 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

Hmm, that second photo reminds me of the old; Pick the odd one out quizzes from grade school. Number 3 from the left is obviously the odd one out. The other five are pictures of the same girl in different posses and dresses as well as glasses on the one third from right. There I've solved the puzzle, can I get my Apple Juice now?

CCS doesn’t believe in positive reinforcement, the beating will continue until morale improves.

5 hours ago, puc86 said:

06D3A6AD-981F-4083-91F2-B5A4AEFCA804.jpeg

D70BD19F-0A28-499B-A706-531A69D272A5.jpeg

I’d hit it

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

I’d hit it

If it’s a stiff breeze you’d hit it...😂

My oldest son was considering his engineering options. He had an offer from Rose Hulman, went for a visit, found my fathers memorial brick, and said  Gpa, nope and nope, too cold. Strongly considered G tech , which had also contacted him, triple nope, nope, no, no pretty girls. 

1 hour ago, footnfan1 said:

My oldest son was considering his engineering options. He had an offer from Rose Hulman, went for a visit, found my fathers memorial brick, and said  Gpa, nope and nope, too cold. Strongly considered G tech , which had also contacted him, triple nope, nope, no, no pretty girls. 

Where did he end up? USF? 😀

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, footnfan1 said:

First concert I went to  back in 1984 I saw Ratt at the Hulman center in Terre Haute, he made a good choice, place smelled like someone let the air out of an old tire, the rust belt sucked, those towns don’t smell as bad now, but only because the industry left long ago, not sure which is worse.

7 hours ago, Friscobull said:

First concert I went to  back in 1984 I saw Ratt at the Hulman center in Terre Haute, he made a good choice, place smelled like someone let the air out of an old tire, the rust belt sucked, those towns don’t smell as bad now, but only because the industry left long ago, not sure which is worse.

Funny you should say that, i as a kid ( both my parents were from Terre Haute) when we would visit, I was struck by just that, the smell. 

13 hours ago, Azmodi said:

Hmm, that second photo reminds me of the old; Pick the odd one out quizzes from grade school. Number 3 from the left is obviously the odd one out. The other five are pictures of the same girl in different posses and dresses as well as glasses on the one third from right. There I've solved the puzzle, can I get my Apple Juice now?

Sort of like the redundancy of the overwhelming majority of posters on this site.  Win and we’re headed for the playoffs.  Lose and everyone should be fired.

34 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

Sort of like the redundancy of the overwhelming majority of posters on this site.  Win and we’re headed for the playoffs.  Lose and everyone should be fired.

I prefer to call it consistency when I do something it has more positive connotations.

10 hours ago, footnfan1 said:

Tech isn’t running the Triple Nope anymore. He should reconsider.