• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Have we become so depressed

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

9 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

Hmm, that second photo reminds me of the old; Pick the odd one out quizzes from grade school. Number 3 from the left is obviously the odd one out. The other five are pictures of the same girl in different posses and dresses as well as glasses on the one third from right. There I've solved the puzzle, can I get my Apple Juice now?

CCS doesn’t believe in positive reinforcement, the beating will continue until morale improves.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,832
  • Days Won:  67

5 hours ago, puc86 said:

06D3A6AD-981F-4083-91F2-B5A4AEFCA804.jpeg

D70BD19F-0A28-499B-A706-531A69D272A5.jpeg

I’d hit it

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

I’d hit it

If it’s a stiff breeze you’d hit it...😂

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

My oldest son was considering his engineering options. He had an offer from Rose Hulman, went for a visit, found my fathers memorial brick, and said  Gpa, nope and nope, too cold. Strongly considered G tech , which had also contacted him, triple nope, nope, no, no pretty girls. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, footnfan1 said:

My oldest son was considering his engineering options. He had an offer from Rose Hulman, went for a visit, found my fathers memorial brick, and said  Gpa, nope and nope, too cold. Strongly considered G tech , which had also contacted him, triple nope, nope, no, no pretty girls. 

Where did he end up? USF? 😀

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,832
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, footnfan1 said:

First concert I went to  back in 1984 I saw Ratt at the Hulman center in Terre Haute, he made a good choice, place smelled like someone let the air out of an old tire, the rust belt sucked, those towns don’t smell as bad now, but only because the industry left long ago, not sure which is worse.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

7 hours ago, Friscobull said:

First concert I went to  back in 1984 I saw Ratt at the Hulman center in Terre Haute, he made a good choice, place smelled like someone let the air out of an old tire, the rust belt sucked, those towns don’t smell as bad now, but only because the industry left long ago, not sure which is worse.

Funny you should say that, i as a kid ( both my parents were from Terre Haute) when we would visit, I was struck by just that, the smell. 

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

13 hours ago, Azmodi said:

Hmm, that second photo reminds me of the old; Pick the odd one out quizzes from grade school. Number 3 from the left is obviously the odd one out. The other five are pictures of the same girl in different posses and dresses as well as glasses on the one third from right. There I've solved the puzzle, can I get my Apple Juice now?

Sort of like the redundancy of the overwhelming majority of posters on this site.  Win and we’re headed for the playoffs.  Lose and everyone should be fired.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

34 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

Sort of like the redundancy of the overwhelming majority of posters on this site.  Win and we’re headed for the playoffs.  Lose and everyone should be fired.

I prefer to call it consistency when I do something it has more positive connotations.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

10 hours ago, footnfan1 said:

Tech isn’t running the Triple Nope anymore. He should reconsider.