• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I have officially reached that point where...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

4 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

BJ Daniels

He was a redshirt freshman and the FSU team ended up not being very good at all.  That was also not the season opener it was like the 3rd or 4th game of the season and BJ had already got playing time because of blowouts.  This kid is literally a freshman and has never been in a college game.  

19 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

I keep telling everyone.  This isn't me being a homer... we have a legit squad.  I feel like this team is better than the 2016 team that went 11-2.  

Was over on the OSU blogs... guys are like if we can get Macon on the field healthy, he's going to be our best defensive guy.  They said he would have started had he not transferred.  

but that's easy to say when a guy is gone 

Edited by Calibull

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

30 minutes ago, Calibull said:

Was over on the OSU blogs... guys are like if we can get Macon on the field healthy, he's going to be our best defensive guy.  They said he would have started had he not transferred.  

but that's easy to say when a guy is gone 

http://www.big12blognetwork.com/oklahoma-state-cowboys/still-relatively-unknown-patrick-macon-looks-to-add-to-osus-depth-in-2018/

Yep...good clips of him In action.

I love how he plays...im really amped to see this defense in action.  I think the biggest question is the middle of the defensive line.

Edited by Bulls On Parade
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

I so want to believe the hype but as long as Strong is HC I still have doubts.  He has made a lot of offseason moves with coaches and players that look promising but we’ll see if it translates to the field.  I lost faith in him last year for many reasons.  One that still sticks with me is him saying he knew on the Thursday before the Tulane game that his team was ill prepared and did nothing.  After the atrocious effort against UConn, he talked about how we weren’t focused because of the new unis.  Wtf?  He threw his players under the bus in his press conferences.  And that last impression of the 2018 season was that embarrassing effort in a bowl game on our own so called home field.  I was there and in the rain and it was a pitiful effort.  Also, Let’s not forget the 3 awful season at Texas where he changed coordinators and they still sucked.

I so hope he proves me wrong.  

See you at Wisconsin and GA tech.

Go Bulls!

Not sure there is much one can do by Thursday before a Saturday game...kind of late to whip them into shape. But I know what you are saying. This is the last year I support him if he violation the bed again. 

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, Brad said:

...the countdown no longer matters.

I'm in game mode.  I want some action.  

Work usually begins to go undone about a week out from kickoff.  But the #PlayFastScoreFaster mentality has me in the #ThinkFootballWorkLess mentality so much faster than ever before.  

So interested in seeing

1. The new Bell offense
  2. If the defense stop the Badgers run game
  3. How well Horne is
  4. How Ford adds new dimension from slot/wide
  5. The gentleman run for 100+ 

Those come to mind right away....

What are you most interested in seeing?

Wish I could hit that luncheon tomorrow.

For this very reason my buddy and I have started working on our Tailgate trailer getting everything buttoned up, cleaned up and ready to roll. Also we started an instagram page for our USF gnome who will be tailgating the Bulls games and giving out swag as well. Just doing everything we can to build up the excitement for the return of the BULLS 

https://www.instagram.com/vincentvangnomeusf/ 

• Upvote 1

Seems like the injury bug is hitting Wisconsin 

https://www.jsonline.com/story/sports/college/uw/2019/08/14/wisconsin-has-2-more-tight-ends-hurt-jake-ferguson-and-hayden-rucci/2006269001/

1 hour ago, Bulls On Parade said:

http://www.big12blognetwork.com/oklahoma-state-cowboys/still-relatively-unknown-patrick-macon-looks-to-add-to-osus-depth-in-2018/

Yep...good clips of him In action.

I love how he plays...im really amped to see this defense in action.  I think the biggest question is the middle of the defensive line.

I think he's going to have a big game and season.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

You know your a true fan when you become optimistic each and every year no matter what happened the previous season.  Go Bull's !

• Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
6 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I am going to say we will start 2-0...thus with your 0-2 start we have just increased the statistical possibility of a 1-1 start which I think we can both live with. 😀

I'm going to go with a 1-1 start.  Most likely meaning that we get that big win to start the season over Wisconsin, but then have a bit of a let down the following week having to go on the road to GT - I'm sure they have some revenge on their mind. 

What am I excited about - FOOTBALL is finally HERE!!

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  487
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Nick Carroll said:

For this very reason my buddy and I have started working on our Tailgate trailer getting everything buttoned up, cleaned up and ready to roll. Also we started an instagram page for our USF gnome who will be tailgating the Bulls games and giving out swag as well. Just doing everything we can to build up the excitement for the return of the BULLS 

https://www.instagram.com/vincentvangnomeusf/ 

Pictures of the trailer?