• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Holy Sh*t!  Police brutality!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  174

what is this fascination with destroying the goal post?

anyway-- as one of the few poeple who have been "detained" successfully over the years (the Southern Miss game I think after I fell and twisted my ankle by the world's oldest sheriff), I can tell you that it is an over rated experience to be donw on the field.

I actually LEFT the field and bee lined for the press box to get my shizzat.

I got deadlines to get you bums your pictures dontcha know...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

over rated experience to be down on the field

Wellllllllll...that's because you live there !  :o

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  552
  • Days Won:  0

well at the UCF/Marshall game Orlando Police shot an undercover UCF Police Officer. That was on ESPN, it happened before their game even started.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  174

Wellllllllll...that's because you live there !  :o

there's a lot of truth to what you are saying

I miss the being in the stands with not a care in the world sometimes. Then I get myself a nice big lemonaide at half time and it passes

• Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  552

The officer has been identified as UCF Police Officer Mario Jenkins, a K-9 unit. Jenkins was working undercover with ATF checking for underage drinkers when he was involved in an altercation. He pulled out a non-lethal pellet gun (rubber bullets) and shot the individual. Seeing the weapon, OPD stepped in and shot first, asked questions later. Only after shooting did the OPD officer realize he had just shot and killed an undercover cop. The OPD officer, who has not been identified, is currently on paid administrative leave.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Maybe they'll let the students tailgate in peace like they do at all BIG schools throughout the country. It's sad... the law trying to keep schools like USF and UCF down, and then the same people kill someone in their own uniform in the process. Maybe they'll let students enjoy the game for once instead of being such "undercover" pricks. It's sad to see someone lose a life over underage drinking. I guess those UCF students who wouldn't let the undercover cop do his job will get off free because no one will be able to testify against them and their behavior. Probably the same fans I got in a fight with last week... bitches!

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  11

Unfortuantely this is happening more and more in college sports.

Look at WVU.  Here's what we've had to deal with.  

26709010260.jpg

26708592559.jpg

26709001047.jpg

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  642

Okay guys listen to me for one sec, I know my opinion may not count for much, but I am more than going to give it to you guys.

First off, WHAT A BUNCH CRAP, I've been rushing that field since we started rushing and I did it last night as well. I'll be damned if some pig is going to take that away from me.

What I saw last night was police brutality and abuse of power.  There is this kid, he wears a #5 jersey and I've been watching him go to games for years now, he is the one with the long blonde hair that was screaming for the JUMBOTRON lastnight. Well, as me and my four other friends were walking off the field I witnessed a crime and I'm willing to testify to that.  

This kid in #5 jersey got JUMPED I mean JUMPED. What was done to him was worse than what a gang of Crypts or Bloods would do, and I only say this because that behavior is expected from thugs not officers of the law (just another instance to confirm my detest for pigs).  I thought they almost broke the kids neck and they were cutting off his air supply. His face went from white to purple in a matter of seconds.  I cringed for him while he grimised in pain.  I couldn't help but think, "WHY HIM!?"  

As I tried to get closer to ID the police officers and TSA rent-a-cops, my friends and I were met with a stern TSA officer telling us to turn around and exit the other side (the south side) of the field.  We did as he asked only fearing that we would be VICTIMS of TSA & TBPD.

I talked to #5's brother outside of the game who was obviously distraught and confused, he had no idea where his brother was and he told me that the cops had tazzerd his brother as well. I told the kid good luck (for lack of anything better to say) and walked off feeling like I wish there was more than I could do.

I will testify to what I saw and that was #5 getting his face pounded by a bunch of gang bangers

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

I saw the same thing while I was celebrating on the field one TSA thug was just abusing a student that was making no effort to fight or struggle. You guys can say what you want about the law but last time I checked average citizens are not allowed to deal with tresspassing persons with force. If things have changed the next time I kick someone out of one of my parent's stores, my house or my class I am going to break some necks. p.s. I'll even put on a security shirt in order to make sure everything is cool ::)

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433

TSA = Ridiculous

1.  Parking Lots

2.  Closing concession stands for busiest games

3.  Police/Security Brutality

E-mail USF Admin.  Every student should do it also.  USF has gotten so big on promoting the "University Experience" and then you get this????