• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WE NEED OUR OWN STADIUM ON CAMPUS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

I'm still waiting on what punishment happens to schools that do not follow this policy, now who is the one that is assuming and needs to do research?

So you give me a half ass answer off the cuff and now you want me to disprove it. Brilliant. It that's how you get out of doing your homework great but just so this is clear, when we meet, Yes, I want fries with my burger, thank you.

As for attacking you, I was attacking your opinions stated on this board, there is a difference. If you cry we need a stadium so we can rush the field and back it up with claims we are losing money becuase of parking and soda sales, you opinion is truly based on no facts. We have provided you with facts about the cost of the stadium comparred with renting Ray Jay, we have also provided you with facts that say the NCAA does not allow students on the field of play. But you still think that if we have our own stadium our administration will automatically allow our students to come on the field. That may not be the case.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Revolution!!! On strike   Shut down!!! We shall overcome!!  Abby Hoffman for President!!!   (oops! Sorry! ;D  had a flashback there!!! ::) )   Reaper

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  35

Our stadium will be complete for the '07 season, as well as a state-of-the-art basketball complex.  It won't help in recruiting, but there is NO place like home.  I can't wait!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  174

meh

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

meh

Profound, very profound.  I reserve the right to quote this later.   ;D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  174

Profound, very profound.  I reserve the right to quote this later.   ;D

be advised that I stole that from someone else

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  869

Unless students plan to pay for this campus stadium through higher fees or everyone here is going to pony up the $$$, this is all just for not.

Drunken students who think they are indestructable should not be going over the wall.  

The same folks that are upset with TSA security response would be the ones to complain about TSA when some student lands on their head, breaks their neck and dies from going over the wall.  

You want a stadium, quit talking and open that wallet.  Start that paypal collection account now, speak with the $$$.

Having previously seen the violence on other college campuses after games, I am glad the TSA and Police are proactive in this area.  If your going to jump, be prepared to visit Orient or worse.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

So you give me a half ass answer off the cuff and now you want me to disprove it. Brilliant. It that's how you get out of doing your homework great but just so this is clear, when we meet, Yes, I want fries with my burger, thank you.

As for attacking you, I was attacking your opinions stated on this board, there is a difference. If you cry we need a stadium so we can rush the field and back it up with claims we are losing money becuase of parking and soda sales, you opinion is truly based on no facts. We have provided you with facts about the cost of the stadium comparred with renting Ray Jay, we have also provided you with facts that say the NCAA does not allow students on the field of play. But you still think that if we have our own stadium our administration will automatically allow our students to come on the field. That may not be the case.

There is no way you graduated from the same university as me, either you do not know how to read or you are creating a straw man arguement because what you claim I have typed looks nothing like what I have typed.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  118

puc86 and others that think TSA was too rough... which part of the about 20 officers and TSA employees lined up across the end zone glaring at the student section did you all not understand?

Honestly, you sound like a 10 year old throwing a temper tantrum.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Well ... I avoided this thread - so long. Went to page 4 and seemed to be echoing.

A stadium is not feasable. Too much money.

As Wooly pointed out, we are tenants and we have to be told what to do. All these students need to remember and make BIG donations so your kids "could" rush the field, if they want and it's in vogue.

Also - something to think about. This was an isolated incident ... saw in past years, people just wanted on the field. If this becomes habit ... TSA could request the student section in another area ... or raise the rent "because of liability".

I personally don't see anything wrong with it(rushing the field - buut don't see the "need"), but if someone was hurt badly - this day and age, people get sued with lots of money.  It's simple as following their rules.

If a cop says stop or don't do such-n-such, they have the right to see you as a threat ... although "most likely" you're not.